Which Mario headline from the Direct are you most excited about?

Which Mario headline from the Direct are you most excited about?

• Super Mario RPG (Switch)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WarioWare: Move It!

• Luigi's Mansion 2 HD

• Total voters

Doctor Bowser

To your detriment!
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
MegaBowser64
1234567 which one

Mario vs. Donkey Kong would be my pick. While it's not a new DK-style Mario platformer, this is better than nothing. I hope that it's successful enough to convince Nintendo that we want more Mario platformers of this style.

Thank you for reading.

I'm going with Princess Peach: Showtime because it feels like Nintendo is going the most in a new direction with that game.

The Peach game is most intriguing, and I still support that it's a new game that isn't a sequel or a remake, and it's not even a platformer it seems.

My second one would be Mario vs Donkey Kong remake because it's out of left field and I appreciate the inclusion of coop in that one.

The new Peach game is certainly interesting. I would like to see how that turns out.

Luigi Mansion 2 HD might open possibilities for more 3DS to Switch ports. (The only ones that I can think of at the moment are the Zelda remakes and the Mario and Luigi remakes).

I legit like Mario vs Donkey Kong but I'm gonna have to go with extra content for my modded Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Back