the official "u did it" thread

Came out for a second time on Twitter because I decided that agender doesn't fit me but gender fluidity does.

So take this as my official recoming out. I'm gender fluid. Call me whatever you want.

Bossboye said:
Came out for a second time on Twitter because I decided that agender doesn't fit me but gender fluidity does.

So take this as my official recoming out. I'm gender fluid. Call me whatever you want.
THE LEGENDARY KOOPABOYE

Shygul said:
Bossboye said:

THE LEGENDARY KOOPABOYE

Heck yeah. I'm down with that.

I've finally done it! I've beaten the True Arena in Kirby's Return to Dream Land!

Tip for life: Spark/Plasma + motion charge = ultimate OP.

I emailed a girl that I might like (as in, like) that I haven't talked to since May, and she seemed genuinely happy to hear from me! I never actually expected her to answer, so I'm kinda "starstruck".

Oh, Moldo, don't worry about judgement.

I totes get you. I also have someone like that, except I have literally no idea if she'd be happy to hear from me.

You're growing up, my boy, that's a natural process.

Finally 100%ed Super Mario 74, my favorite Mario 64 hack, after about three years of playing it. I'm personally proud of myself for it since there's a huge difficulty spike toward the end, and I had a corrupted save state that took away eight of my stars.

Today, after a bit of anxiety from my end, the guy I've been dating for about two months admitted he has a few anxieties with being in a relationship that him and I are learning to address together, but that it's what he really wants. This is important because I've been avoiding labelling our meetups for a while, and he actually broached the subject himself and called us a relationship without me saying anything.

Suffice to say, I'd like to think it's official now, and we've promised to speak more about it tonight after he takes me out to dinner for my b-day.

I love this guy a lot and I'm incredibly happy

update: It's official, he loves me and we're boyfriends now. Actually legit cried in the car when I was driving home. I have no words other than pure joy

Last edited:
On July 20, I came out as gender fluid.

Today, I publicly announced that I'll be identifying under a new first name to match my gender fluidity, as well as a few other reasons I can explain in private.

So yeah, after a few people agreed that it fits me, I'm going to be calling myself Robin as my real name from now on. If you happen to know my biological name, you can throw it out the window because I'm not using it anymore. It feels a lot better to have a different name.

So... this girl I'm into...

I think she's starting to warm up to me. Carelessness invites death though so I'll have to be very cautious in building this relationship.

Yes it is. I still haven't done anything stupid enough to harm any form of opinion she may have on me. Now to actually improve it...

Is this girl plotting to kill you or something XD

Maybe

But I'll put it past her.

Please don't ask how, but somehow I found the confidence to come out to my dad as trans as he was actually okay with it, I think? His response was kinda vague but at least it wasn't automatically transphobic so that's good.

Oh yeah, and I guess since I haven't come out here even though I have, I may as well come out as trans.

Back