the official "u did it" thread

I managed to do some sneaking tactics. After all, I'm training for my military career before I can get basic training hopefully in the summer. It is never too early to try stuff for your career before you start it.

Moldomré said:
I have a school musical on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, so rehearsals and performances will get in the way of relaxation.
Also, I'm really stressed about the musical. It's my first one (and hopefully only one), so wish me luck!

This went great for opening night! Now I just have to do Friday and Saturday as good (if not better) as I did last night! :D

We're selling our house and moving back to Alabama. An offer has already been accepted and we need to wait until mid-June.

Moldomré said:
This went great for opening night! Now I just have to do Friday and Saturday as good (if not better) as I did last night! :D

Friday was worse (due to some tech mistakes and the sudden destruction of a bench during a song), but Saturday worked just great! Really glad it's over, though!

It took me two or three weeks but I finally came out as agender on Twitter. I'm still going by he/him but I don't identify as any gender.

Survived the apocalypse. A.K.A SuperDoom's counting thread.

I have finished setting up my swimming pool.

I finished my first exam for school. The rest is happening next week. Then I'm done with school once and for all.

I got acupuncture done yesterday since it was recommended to me by the guy that usually fixes my back problems. It's weird and mildly painful having needles stuck into your body and I really didn't expect it to do anything but I had a great sleep last night with very low amounts of pain compared to what I've had this month.

It could've been a fluke and the problem will return tonight but it has at least helped me mentally knowing that there's at least one avenue that can produce some positive results. I've never desired anything more in my life than I have desired a proper night of sleep these past few weeks and this has at least given me that much.

Fyi acupuncture is quackery and it is at best theatrical placebo. I don't advise anyone ever to get treatment from it. Its experimental results are pathetic beyond anecdote and even the Chinese abandoned it for being the superstitious pseudoscience it is before Mao popularized it for nationalistic reasons.

Yes do not worry I've done some research of my own.

However I really don't give a fuck as long as it produces something which is more than a doctor hooking me up with drugs that continue to do nothing and telling me to wait it out for six months.

Thank you for the fyi but it is unnecessary, this was not my first option for treatment for a reason but it's the only one with notable results thus far.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/acupuncture-doesnt-work/

Don't feel like forcing you to do anything but I do hope you give this a read when you can and proceed very very cautiously knowing the risks of treatment that hasn't been shown to work beyond placebo. I just hope you won't later rely on placebo for serious problems, and I do hope you find other treatment modules that have more of a grounding on science.

I'm finished with High School! Now I'm graduating on the 6th.

Princess Mario said:
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/acupuncture-doesnt-work/

Don't feel like forcing you to do anything but I do hope you give this a read when you can and proceed very very cautiously knowing the risks of treatment that hasn't been shown to work beyond placebo. I just hope you won't later rely on placebo for serious problems, and I do hope you find other treatment modules that have more of a grounding on science.

Again, thanks for the concern but it's wholly unnecessary. Don't assume this is the only treatment I have tried, it's not the only treatment I am trying and it will continue to not be the only treatment I try. I know everything you are posting already, I'm not relying on it to fix my problems and I don't believe in it but if it provides temporary relief and some insight into the cause of my current problem then I can take that information with me to make further advancements into dealing with it in other avenues.

This kind of information is better given to someone who isn't already aware of everything you are posting.

Back