the official "u did it" thread

Did a couple of things, including change my username earlier today (you can still call me Roy if you want, but this is just my username), but the biggest one has to be I finally uploaded a YouTube video! I was really nervous about recording but I got a friend to record with me and it was okay.

I sent a Father's Day message to my dad, we've been out of contact since around 2013 and I've been hesitant to reach out, but I feel bad that he and his whole side of the family are pretty much not in my life anymore.

Princess Zelda said:
I graduated from high school today, and I also received a scholarship for being the student who had developed the most and made outstanding studying performances during three years.

I feel so proud of myself!

Congrats.

I passed the OSSLT! It's 300/400 to pass, and I got 345, giving me an 86% and my first completed requirement to pass high school! I need to submit my volunteer hours to finish my second requirement, and then continue with my planned courses for Grade 11 and 12.

Stargazing said:
I passed the OSSLT! It's 300/400 to pass, and I got 345, giving me an 86% and my first completed requirement to pass high school! I need to submit my volunteer hours to finish my second requirement, and then continue with my planned courses for Grade 11 and 12.
Good job. You will never have to be bothered by that pathetic test again IMO. I went through Gr. 10 and Gr. 11 and now going to be entering Gr.12.

Accidentally uploaded the wrong video to YouTube. I set that one to Private and uploaded the right one, but I still feel really stupid now.

Got back from a two week work experience placement with the Gay Times yesterday. I loved it!

I've got quite a few published online articles, and they've told me to keep in touch, so hopefully I'll get a lot more published on the website in the future. Also I'm getting a published article in their next print issue.

Mirror Kirby said:
Got back from a two week work experience placement with the Gay Times yesterday. I loved it!

I've got quite a few published online articles, and they've told me to keep in touch, so hopefully I'll get a lot more published on the website in the future. Also I'm getting a published article in their next print issue.
Sounds like you had a gay time

PangolinFreak said:
Mirror Kirby said:

Sounds like you had a gay time
Well, some of the stuff I had to there... ;) ;)

so this was actually about a week back, and I didn't want you guys worrying about me or anything, but somebody stabbed me and stole my appendix

i'm doing alright now, just a minor case of appendicitis, that's why i wasn't around much last week

Thank goodness you're alright! I hope they caught the slimy jerk that did this to you.

Wait were you stabbed in the hospital by a doctor because I was imagining you stabbed in an alleyway and feel silly rn

Sidon said:
Wait were you stabbed in the hospital by a doctor because I was imagining you stabbed in an alleyway and feel silly rn

same, i'm legitimately confused

Well on the bright side that's quite a story to be able to tell people :bowser:

Joking aside hope you're alright, good luck recovering.

I got into contact with, and apologized to, Krisp.

yeah don't worry i wasn't actually stabbed or anything, forgive me for being vague, it was my attempt at being funny

i did have my appendix removed however but it's healing up nicely and the pain's gone away now

i'm gonna have a hella few scars though, i've got a nice big scar forming right across the navel

but scars are cool

and so am i 8)

Lord Buckethead said:
yeah don't worry i wasn't actually stabbed or anything, forgive me for being vague, it was my attempt at being funny
yeah, that sounded like a pretty important thing to bring up in the first place

Back