the official "u did it" thread

^ Seriously, you must have understood that the chicken was cold (or at least not hot), while you were checking whether it was cooked... right? :???:

Well, what happened was the toaster oven was plugged in the night before, so I figured it was still plugged in yesterday, so when the timer was clicking I thought it was cooking. I checked my chicken twice and it was still cold, so I figured it wasn't cooking it enough. I ended up turning the temperature to 400 from 350 the second time, which still didn't work. That's when I realized the toaster oven wasn't plugged in.

It was kinda funny that I was on the phone with my dad when I figured out that it wasn't plugged in, so my whole family was laughing at my idiocy.

Lakituthequick said:
So there was this competition (read: lottery) for a Dutch premiere event to play Nintendo Switch where only 40 people would be selected (20 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon).

Long story short, I'll be in Amsterdam next week Saturday to play the Nintendo Switch. Woo!

pics or it didnt happen

Cid Highwind said:
Lakituthequick said:
So there was this competition (read: lottery) for a Dutch premiere event to play Nintendo Switch where only 40 people would be selected (20 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon).

Long story short, I'll be in Amsterdam next week Saturday to play the Nintendo Switch. Woo!

pics or it didnt happen
switchpremiereemail.png
Dear Nintendo fan,

Congratulations!

You are one of the lucky Nintendo fans who will be one of the first in The Netherlands to be able to experience the Nintendo Switch and several games on Saturday 18 February.

Where
10.00 – 13.00 o'clock
[...], Amsterdam

A snack and a drink will be provided.

Confirmation
We would like to receive a confirmation of your presence. Can you provide us with your name (first and last name) and the name of the person you are taking with you? Then we will make sure to add you to the guest list. Please send your confirmation by 12 February. If we don't receive a confirmation, we will be making another fan happy.

We look forward to meeting you on Saturday 18 February!

With best regards,

The Nintendo Team
(I honestly don't know if I can post the exact location on the Internet so I left that out just in case.)

take me with you

the sad truth is that its unlikely that id be able to do that tbh since im not allowed to drive by myself yet (even though its less than 500km)

+im not allowed to drive in dutchland

What is it?

Finally got back to my theatre group I haven't been to in a month. I forget how much of a stress relief it is

Just got home from a buck's night :rolleyes: Hard to believe that one of my friends will be married off in two days... Makes me feel like I need to start catching up!

Lakituthequick said:
I graduated today.

Congrats!

Bowled a really high triple game today. I bowled five games total, and the only one that wasn't very good was the last one, but that didn't count as an official score, so...yeah.

I got 126, 107, 95, 117, and 81. I think I had about 12 spares in the whole day, so yeah, it was fun.

What a coincidence.

Well , i also graduted yesterday.

I am officially a graphic designer , and im extremely happy.

I am also happy because i could get clean voice clips from Rosalina in Mario Golf World Tour to complete my new Star Rush mod with Kerri Kane as Rosalina.

Lastly , Kerri Kane liked my video and wished me good luck on my final project before graduation.

It was a very good week for yours truly indeed :3

constructed my first japanese sentence with help from resources (私わ嬉しいに[band name]), which ended up not being 100% correct but i tried

ran into one of my old friends the other day at work that I actually liked hanging out with before he sort of disappeared in year 11. I hadn't kept in contact with him because I never really talked to people outside of school hours unless we planned to meet up somewhere.

for the first time in like five years i'm using facebook to have a conversation, it's so weird i don't know what any of these buttons do.

Make a THANKS FOR THE GASEOUS CELESTIAL BODIES!! level

so you can bypass the **** censor

Back