pros of removing wisdom teeth:

-my future me is less likely to have dental problems

cons of removing wisdom teeth

-i sound like cartman after swallowing sulfur hexaflouride
-i'm 90% certain that my blood is starting to bleed
-i have four bottomless pits in my mouth
-my jaw is turning into a balloon covered with sandpaper

Baby Luigi said:
i drove on a public road for the first time, of course, with a driver instructor

had sooo much fun

Congratulations BLOF.

I am afraid of driving because it seems kind of hard and I fear that I might end up in a crash. I do sound like a scaredy-cat. But I don't think I might have the skills to drive. I know, I know I'm too young and I'm 15 years old as of now but I will be turning 16 years old this October on Halloween. The minimum requirements throughout the rest of Canada is that I have to be at least 16 years old, in Alberta it's actually 14.

I've only got 2 and half months until I become eligible for driving.

everyone has the fear of ending up in a crash, as it's the number one killer for people our age. however, learning to drive is easy. when you're in "drive" mode, your car rolls forward 2 mph, making it really easy to control. furthermore, driver instructors really help you get comfortable, and the car they use is equipped with a second set of brakes and accelerator to help you ease.

so i play a game called rainbow 6 siege (u might have heard of it) and although i'm pretty shitty in game most of the time (aside from a few supports), i actually managed to do good in the game! got two kills and didn't die much, until later in the evening where everything got a little bit worse

i also saw suicide squad today and it was gud

Lord Bowser said:
reapplied to the shroom

get hyped
ah man i was going to apply a few months ago but only ever half-finished my demo article, which is no longer relevant (i was gonna write about challenge runs for super mario 64 and stuff)

it referenced pannenkoek2012 who was mostly known due to the memes that popped up and now those have died down

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Lord Bowser said:
reapplied to the shroom

get hyped
ah man i was going to apply a few months ago but only ever half-finished my demo article, which is no longer relevant (i was gonna write about challenge runs for super mario 64 and stuff)

it referenced pannenkoek2012 who was mostly known due to the memes that popped up and now those have died down

an a press is an a press. There's no such thing as a "half a-press."

so I subjected myself to more slavery

8C8fUAA.png

9HwhatY.png

J5k5avc.png

hcvKdcL.png

that's my progress so far

i hate the normals would really want to fix that.

it's not impossible. you can achieve practically anything with asm

however, asm is one of, if not the most torturous things you can do to mod new super mario bros. wii, like a billion times more hard work than mere model importing. even achieving simple asm hacks like multiple jumps is excruciatingly difficult.

I'm super close to overcoming my fear of Eely-Mouth.

Wish me luck.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Lord Bowser said:
reapplied to the shroom

get hyped

They never died down

This morning and into the afternoon I climbed a mountain with my aunt, and did almost all of it barefoot.

It was a great feeling to reach the top. We took a cablecar down, though. We agreed that an icecream each was well deserved, too.

Was a little while ago but still nice.

I had to go deliver something in the city 8km away so I took the bus, which I know to return about 30 minutes after arriving there.
So I go there, deliver, then return to the busstop and take the bus back home.
Bus regular that I am, I just check in and out without looking at my balance both directions so I had no idea what I payed for this trip.

So a few days after that I was curious as for how much this trip actually costed and looked in my travel history.

My trip there costed €0,59 more than the return trip.

Appears that I went in the returning trip 27 minutes after getting off earlier. That counts as a transfer (<30min), so no double base rates.

I saved money because the bus was earlier. Woo!

Lakituthequick was too quick for a return trip. ;)

Back