the official "u did it" thread

Jumped off some cliffs and survived. It was fun

Adrian Fahrenheit "Alucard" Tepes said:
Alcohol is so bad that it leads people to crime. It's an intoxicant and can drive people crazy. This is why Islam totally disallows it.

Drugs used to treat ADHD like Amphetamines and Methylphenidates can also lead to crime when abused. Acetaminophen, the drug used for reducing allergies, can be intoxicating when overdosed. When it comes to substances like this, the thing to remember is that dose makes the poison.

It's totally fine to say that the religion you practice completely forbids drinking alcohol and I totally respect the choice to not drink any at all because of it, but please don't make up bad claims about it.

I felt really dysphoric lately, so I DIYed myself a little testosterone container! I basically made a fake label and stuck it on an empty and clean Advil bottle. I filled it with Skittles, go me.

An Acer laptop from Wal-Mart (actually, I think it was the very first (or one of the first) laptop I found when I first started shopping last month, but decided to pass on it to see what else I could find, but came across it again when finding laptops that fit my college's requirements)! It was a pretty good price (comparatively, anyway) and it seems to fit exactly what I need for a laptop, just need to wait for it to come in next week. Now the hunt begins for a PC tower.

Lauren Mayberry said:
An Acer laptop from Wal-Mart (actually, I think it was the very first (or one of the first) laptop I found when I first started shopping last month, but decided to pass on it to see what else I could find, but came across it again when finding laptops that fit my college's requirements)! It was a pretty good price (comparatively, anyway) and it seems to fit exactly what I need for a laptop, just need to wait for it to come in next week. Now the hunt begins for a PC tower.

You have the same laptop I have. How coincidental.

Bob Eubanks said:
Lauren Mayberry said:

June said:
Bob Eubanks said:
Lauren Mayberry said:

I agree with you.

2 bucks, please.

neXMwBc.jpg

Also comes with BGM of Yoshi shrieking as he's getting beaten up by Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi.

Yeah, this is just a test theme. I'll come up with something a bit prettier.

Had my final day at work yesterday. I've got a month of freedom before starting uni.

Lauren Mayberry said:
just a word of advice: if your laptop bluescreens, send it to someone other than acer

i had an issue with my acer laptop, i sent it away to them, they sent it back, all they did was wipe the computer, didn't bother checking for any technical issues or anything. the bluescreen happened again, so we sent it back to them, and it happened again, and again, and again

every single time, they just wiped the computer

acer make good computers, but they are awful at customer support

i drove on a public road for the first time, of course, with a driver instructor

had sooo much fun

Baby Luigi said:
i drove on a public road for the first time, of course, with a driver instructor

had sooo much fun

it lasts only until you have to drive in areas where you can only drive 30 kmh (dont know if theres an equivalent in america, its really stupid), and until you learn how to park.

Back