What game did you last play?!?!?!?

ray trace in srb2 kart isn't a treat? :<

Hey, Paisanos! It's the Super Mario Bros Super Show 64!

snap0002.jpg

"Hello? I didn't say hello!"
snap0003.jpg

Welcome to the level based on "The Bird! The Bird!" Or, as I call it, "Everything looks the fucking same with this god damn shade of white hell"
snap0004.jpg

I decided to get back into Geometry Dash and I beat all but one of the RobTop levels and the daily level in one night. I also almost beat the Fire Gauntlet, but I got stuck at a really shitty transition in Magmatic Sanctuary and wanted to play ToE 2 before it got to be too late.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I marathoned through all 48 of the current courses in anticipation for the upcoming DLC.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1 (from the 3DS Trilogy)
Beating Turnabout Goodbyes in a nutshell:

Also played a bit of EarthBound, starting at the Jeff snow area

100% snail bob 3
unknown.png

the stars are neat and the puzzles too but i still feel like the first two were better. always felt like that idk why. im sure bias is a big factor though bc ive played the HELL out of the first two snail bobs but i only beat the third one a few times. makes sense why the gallery (seen in the image) was a completely new discovery to me, literally today
on one hand i do think the stars are neat but on the other hand i also like how the first two DIDNT have them. more of a focus on puzzles and less of me being distracted. also they may be shorter? i wanna speedrun em at some point

Trainz: A New Era

I've noticed that I tend to play this game very late at night for some reason, I wonder why.

Do I subconsciously not want to be caught playing with (virtual) trains and creating scenes like this one because I keep my love of Thomas & Friends secret in real life and don't want to get caught?
TANE52edBQV10a.png

Or is the reasoning more mundane and is just a case of 'I'm a dumbass who goes to bed pretty late anyways and I don't have anything to do past midnight-1am anyways so I might as well play TANE during those hours until I feel like going to sleep'?

We may never know...

It''s the latter reason, it is 100% the latter reason as to why I play this game so damn late

The Sims 2

Screenshot_301.png

wario's friend continues the tradition of having everyone absolutely despise him in every sims game we play

Screenshot_399.png

how did you guys manage to set a microwave on fire did you like...set the food to "on fire" setting and with no timer????

Screenshot_379.png

hey at least he caught a butterfly. no idea how he managed to get bees swarming all over him though.

Screenshot_345.png

im pretty sure this is how he shares getting a promotion to his friends

Screenshot_320.png

please donate us money we're very poor we have only 246,000 simoleons

The Sims 2

Mario and his housemate Mayro returned to their home.
Screenshot_546.png

Screenshot_552.png

Mario:.....
Mayro: What's the matter?

Screenshot_554.png

Mario: Sigh....
Mayro: Tough day at work, eh?
Mario: Yeah. At least everything's going totally normal and fine at home.

The Sims 3

Well I did reinstall the game, and I'm more than happy to share some stuff I've made.

This is my Toyota Prius.
Nfi01uc.jpg

I set this lady on fire
P8ZMw2c.jpg

This is my house
rcuVMkz.jpg

I also set a mailman on fire
wr8MLVO.jpg

This is my sister's OC purple dude getting set on fire. Why? His phone rang.
TsxklC7.jpg

Non-fatal fires are the best.

Previously on The Sims 3:

My sister's OC police lady person. Getting set on fire for her phone going off. She also takes the time to make her bed while other guys are waiting for her to notice the fire so they can put the fire out.
YhchvmY.jpg

Some weird fairy dude. Set on fire. The pink guy on the left is just one of my Sims. One of the few things uglier than my house.
u2BBpsO.jpg

They picked a bad day to be at the gym.
edqMHvN.jpg

The reason these gym weirdos haven't died
TD8e1HO.jpg

I always feel like this picture sums up all our Sims games
DVhn5Mc.jpg

Last edited:
Back