What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Looney Tunes World of Mayhem (this morning)

Unlocked Anubis K-9, making him my fifth Legendary. (My Legendaries include Don Henery, LeBron James, Big Chungus, and Ghost of Christmas Taz)

angry birds space i need to post about this I NEED
me on discord said:
3-7 has a cheese solution if you break the scaffolding in the center you get a free win
highscore 69390 to 128480 right away LMAO
still 2 stars though
but wow it was realy satisfying though. LOVE that chees seolution
oohohoho i may even be able to get it with 2 birds this time ohhoooooo
never mind
but wow i love that solution
3 STARS BEBEY
i am no longer mad at fry me to the moon because 3-7 is awesome actually
right so heres da level on its own
Screenshot_2021-12-16-00-26-29.jpg

first ensure somehow that the meteorite breaks up some of the stone blocks and opens the pathway to the scaffolding
Screenshot_2021-12-16-00-25-56.jpg

unleash chuck and watch as the whole structure completely collapses like dominoes
Screenshot_2021-12-16-00-26-05.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-16-00-26-11.jpg

its SO satisfying i LOVE it

The last game I played (besides Toontown) was Deltarune! Very fun game so far and I'm looking forward to the future updates of it (and don't mind waiting a few more years to get them).

Cities Skylines

I'm trying to see if I can avoid the pitfall that always happens to me in playing these types of game. Namely: I can manage to make money just fine when my city starts growing but then I start losing money no matter what I do.

The answer has changed since last time, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it: I've been playing Friday Night Funkin' mods. It's really fun to see how people in the fanbase of that game have grown creatively. Stickman's mod in particular is hilarious.

i mentioned this in a profile post but im gonna make a post about it here proper. i played angry birds epic for the first time today heres a bunch of thoughts about it so far from another forum!!!
tldr its frickin awesome and fun
unknown.png

edit: it IS starting to get a bit grindyt but so far i think thats mostly on me. it still is fun !

Last edited:
AI Dungeon

It's a text adventure game that uses GPT-3 to automatically generate responses based on your inputs, it can get pretty crazy. Both based on what the AI generates and what you input.

Forza Horizon 4

20220102002944_1.jpg

20220102002940_1.jpg

of course i made the car that the Wario Car was designed after Wario-themed

Forza Horizon 4

do not let BabyLuigiOnFire design paint and livery for cars ever
20220102184026_1.jpg

20220102201153_1.jpg

Old School RuneScape

I played for eight hours straight because I have a problem needed to complete two quests to do a hard clue scroll and one of them is the infamous One Small Favour quest that, contrary to the name, is actually an extremely long and humorous quest that basically takes you over a large chunk of the game map.

Seriously look at this shit:
chrome_ldO1z6z7pE.png

I had to go through all that and then go back in the reverse order as I finished every person's 'small favour'.

Mario Kart Double Dash

First race, Wario Colosseum. 9 laps. Mirror Mode difficulty. Hitting another racer blows you up. Hitting a wall blows you up. Items are Bowser Shells, and Bowser Shells bounce forever, and there can be many Bowser Shells in the track. Hitting a Bowser Shell blows you up. I was Luigi + Mario on the Green Fire, competition were Goo Goo Buggies. Racers themselves didn't matter too much except that 1st place CPU were King Boo and that ugly mug Yoshi.

The brothers were pretty damn miserable. I was lagging in 8th place and PRETTY damn far behind the first 4 laps like maybe over 20 seconds behind 7th at one point or even more, kept falling off and blowing up from Bowser Shells and hitting into walls alike because I was rusty with handling Double Dash controls. I was gonna call the race quits, but 13 minutes later, somehow, I pulled through, probably because I hated seeing Yoshi's face in 1st for so long, and got a comfortable lead the very last lap. Yoshi and King Boo, those that took the sweet time cruising in 1st place, eventually plunged to 5th. I don't know how I eventually got 1st; I didn't even have strong items to help, it's just Bowser Shells at every corner.

I really wanted to record a replay of that amazing comeback, but the recording cut itself short after 5 minutes in.

Garry's Mod

20220112021805_1.jpg

Movie night with Ray Trace, Bluminescence, and Redshift!

20220112032909_1.jpg

Kontrast: UGH! I did not need THAT image in my day, thank you very much!!!!
Ray Trace: 😳😳😳😳

to update anyone here who may care on my angry birds epic progress i guess
im at pretty late game, like right before unlocking chronicle cave i think, but the wizpig battle i tried out today a little, wasted way too many potions and a mighty eagle thing that lets you win a battle for free and maybe possibly cried

HOWEVER that DID lead me to go out and find a better grinding spot for levels (which turned out to be pig city 1)
i got a new class for bomb which will be better than the starting class i kept using for him even despite dealing way less damage per attack (it has other benefits)! it also works really well with a healer on your team which, i always have there!! ! !! thanks matilda My Beloved
heres my dumb current team i will use for most things, featuring red mid blink so his eyebrows arent visible LMAO
unknown.png

if anyone wants me to detail how i use it i can gladly ramble about it
i guess ill just be grindinf from now on until i feel im ready for wizpig. turns out i do enjoy grinding in this game because i can actually strategize in different ways even if im playing the same exact level over and over and over again

i am. still tired of not making any story progress or hearing king pig cry on the map every 3 got dam seconds because his crown was stolen BUT ive also started muting my volume when i get to the map so i dont have to hear him lmao
somehow i ended up playing for HOURS
also got a bunch of. Interesting angry birds 2 ads

Garry's Mod

20220114023907_1.jpg

Redshift is acting a bit sarcastic to a Luigi who wants to prove something. Rosalina is assuring Yoshi that everything's fine while Ray Trace annoys Ultra Violet. Blueshift is concerned about Redshift's behavior as Wiggler spectates, though Bluminescence and Baby Mario sees this in good fun. Waluigi is acting like a jerk who wants to abandon them, despite Kontrast and Baby Luigi's pleas, though Mario will stop him. And an argument is going on between Dark Light and Toad, with Toadette trying to stop Toad from outright fighting Dark Light. Metal Mario is a casual observer of this.

I play Wii Party literally all the time since I'm a modder for it but I'm posting it here because of the really lucky group I got.

00_Saburo.JPG
72_Cole.JPG
41_Steve.JPG

Look at these spiky hair dudes. I feel like I'm missing out on being part of the spiky club.

Garry's Mod

20220124001443_1.jpg

Ray Trace: Quick! While Mario is arguing with Toad, let's explore our surroundings Baby Luigi. No one's gonna notice us sneaking off!

20220124005707_1.jpg

Mario: Come on Dark Light! You can do this! I'm sure you can!
Ray Trace: Water's fine!
Bluminescence: Dark Light! You got this!
Baby Mario: Wheeeeee!!!
Kontrast: What kind of Commander can't even swim!?
Dark Light: ....ones that get cursed....?
Redshift: Look, Commander, the way I see it, you have two possibilities. Either you stay up on this ledge forever, be right next to the very substance you fear, or you temporarily dive in while we assist you in swimming.

(btw I've remodeled Ray's head, hard to tell in the distance, but here's a side-by-side, left is new head, right is old head)

1643015967552.png

Last edited:
Back