What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I've been on a big Yu-Gi-Oh kick lately so I've been pretty obsessively playing Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, mostly because i don't feel like trying to figure out all the modern rules in the game and also I don't own any other Yu-Gi-Oh games anyways

Rivals of Aether

Timmy Turner's fighter didn't have a death sprite for the Danganronpa stage, so I made one myself

20211006213023_1.jpg

Super Monkey Ball 2.

As of right now, I'm "Speedrunning" to see how fast I can beat all the levels in the game being a casual.

Update: 2:03:22.23.

Last edited:
started my fourth odyssey playthrough which im of course going to be 100% too
i only did cap kingdom and cascade so far. would you believe that you can very well enter sand kingdom with 19 moons?
if you activate the odyssey in cascade kingdom, but then dont move onto sand kingdom, cascade will actually enter a different state and spawn in a bunch of moons youd normally see in a revisit. i got all the moons and regional coins i could!
2021101921240100_c.jpg
2021101921242500_c.jpg

(see total 19 on the second image with the "new" on the sand kingdom pic)
i literally only found out this because during the odyssey activation cuctscene i noticed i missed some regional coins and was relivied to see the gaem didnt force me into sand kingdom! and then i noticed moons that werent there before !

heres a bonus image
2021101921202100_c.jpg

Last edited:
Left 4 Dead 2

I'm addicted again.

20211024220718_1.jpg

20211025003412_1.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2

20211025224717_1.jpg

Dammit I thought I had a good shot of Redshift's sad face but the blood got in the way.

Oh well, I love getting him. It's absolutely personal, it's just that you're my favorite of the survivors.

i was playing spore and saw Shrimpboy and Snail Boy real close to each other in the sporepedia and i just joked "whos gonna win" but then i thought hey what if i actually set up a tournament
and it turns out theres a lot of boys to pit against each other
unknown.png

SO: i pit a bunch of creatures against each other in an adventure and this is the result
BOYS_FIGHT2.png

confirming that grumboy, apparently, is the best boy of them all. probably just because they had more health than anyone else .
each fight was a best of 3. in a way. since i set them up like this
image.png

some fights were really close (grumboy vs snail boy) and some were not even fair (grumboy vs nosy boy)

heres also how long each fight lasted
baba boy vs ballboy: 0:26
batboy vs frogboy: 0:25
grumboy vs nosy boy: 0:25
shrimpboy vs snail boy: 0:38
ballboy vs frogboy: 0:26
grumboy vs snail boy: 0:21 surprisingly
frog boy vs grumboy: 0:23
i recorded everything

Last edited:
I just played through the main campaign of What The Golf? and it was so good. It started out just being a funny golf game but there's a lot more interesting mechanics I got to play with that the YouTubers I've seen play it never got to. Definitely recommend it if you have $20 burning a hole in your pocket.

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.

I usually get pissed off at a lot of games, but there's something about playing a FromSoftware title that's actually…therapeutic.

Galaxy 2
Was just ready with Grandmaster Galaxy, The perfekt run when the wii die.. Very Very cruel...

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 120
Blox Forever.

It's a Flash puzzle game that I played on Flashpoint already like 11 years.

The game itself is nearly as old as I am which sure makes me feel really fucking old.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/217200/Worms_Armageddon/ worms armageddon!!! is dirt cheap on sale!!!! -80%!!!!!! go get it!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway i got it. i havent played it (or any worms game for that matter) in liek? 6+ years and i did miss it so yeah ! returnig to it is going to be nice
the first thing i do is spend like five years in options, especially picking the best team i can and going absolutely bonkers over the voice clips
one random name it got me is "Mathilda" haha thats funny . thats funny. matilda from angry birds they wrote her name with the h in angry birds blast which i know nothing about besides this
and i also got a bunch of other funny random names. had NO idea the game had that but i listed my favorites
amazing random team member names im getting:
- Monkey
- Chicken Legs
- Mr Wiggly
- Pavement
- Odd Sock
- Blobbo
- Captain Toenail
- Comedian
- Boot
- Neekap
- Babe
- Hot Dog
- Jaws
- Burger
- Brian[sic] Damage
- Gibbering Fool
- Concrete
- Egg
- Donut
- Knuckle
- Colonel Mustard
- Dolphin
- Parrot Face
- Stoned
- The Kid
- Bananafeller
- Matey
- Korby
- not funny on their own but i got Sonny and Sunny twice in a row in the same slot
- Bighands
- Mr. Spoon
- Pipe
- Sheep Head
- Wierdo [sic]
- Brains
- Fly Swatter
- Streaky Bacon
- Spookster (happy hallowen by the way)
- Dandruff
- Moose
- Shorty Mcnostril
- Seventies Babe
- Burp
- Teabag
- Boo
- Nice One
anyway heres the team i went with. i think its funny i spent like an hour on it
unknown.png

after THIS long i got to basic training and then realised that it was probably meant for players who had decent experience with the game. which i dont. considering im playing for the first time in 6+ years and i have never been good at the game to begin with bc back then all id heck around witgh is baseball batting worms and watching them just skip across water . and then it turns out im HORRIBLE at the grenade training in particular and i barely get past the second one and then proceed to have no idea what to do in the fire punch training, mess it up and then have to restart only to get stuck in grenade hell again
unknown.png

image of grenade hell
unknown.png
i made the screen bigger
these controls are uh... really not intuitive. i have to look them up and theyre easy enough to remember i guess but... Hoiw would i know to backspace twice to jump higher
having to constantly move my arm from the arrow keys to the mouse isnt very fun either

what IS sexy and awesome about the game is the fact that this game is old as hell, but still supported, so my pc can run it with no trouble and it takes up astonishingly little memory when running. and the ui may look dated yes but i LOVE it and, while i havent done anything with That part, it seems to have great support for usermade content which is probably going to be really fun when i get into that. also the worms are astonishingly smoothly animated. ive downloaded their spritesheets years ago and from that i know theyre ALL just individual sprites, indiviudal frames, not composed out of little parts the game animates or anything like that

i dropped basic training for today and played some other stuff and crazy crates was fun. i like the rope!! the enviroment is 90s as hell which i love also
unknown.png

heres where i left the time
unknown.png

Trainz: A New Era

Yes, my dumbass bought another train simulation game (well I say 'another' but the only other one I've bought is Trainz Simulator 12. No Railroad Tycoon 3 doesn't count for this because I didn't buy it, I won it and also it's a business simulator that happens to be centered around railways, it's not really a train simulator)

And yes, I did find and install a bunch of Thomas the Tank Engine mods, of course most of them don't work because of dependency issues (need to fix that) but this one (and a few others) did:
20211105063346.jpg

bad piggies updated with some good bug fixes and so i decided i have no excuses not to play it anymore
this is my first time playing it since like... idk 2015? when they forced you to have wifi on constantly in order to run the game. which isnt the case anymore!!!
note i played it around the time it came out in 2012 too and i obsessed over it then lmao
anyways ive just started with the first world and ive been getting mostly 3 stars on them and its realy really fun (though some of the 3 stars were dumb)
we also have some layering issues! which is apparently just completely usual for later vresions of this game and also its funny so no big deal (and so far ive only seen it when dragging things in the editor anyways)
Screenshot_2021-11-12-19-37-44.jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-12-21-27-57.jpg

i have dubbed this type of car the Wheels Box. wheels box my beloved
unknown.png

1-20 has an obvious winning strat that gets you 3 stars immediately and consists entirely of this:
Screenshot_2021-11-12-21-03-10.jpg

this sort of boxes/wheels arrangement (ignore the umbrellas and the blower thingy i was demonstrating what i used for this level to get a fast time and that included those). i dubbed the bike. like the wheels box the bike can also be used to go faster
unknown.png

because i noticed the shorter a car is the faster itll go
i stopped playing for now at 1-28 because my phone needed to charge but i would have kept playing otherwise !!!

additional notes:
- im p sure i actually never noticed until now that shorter cars go faster before, or also the emphasis on centers of gravity too if you dont want the car to die ! its a very interesting aspect
- the music slaps and is awesome
- trying the same strat over and over and over again until it randomly decides to work in order to get 3 stars. this has absolutely not changed from the typical angry birds game this is always there forever
- ross has absolutely no thoughts in his brain ever and he makes excited yells alllllll the time even when he crashes hes so good
- very very fun game and creative im glad to play it again

Last edited:
Left 4 Dead 2

20211113154202_1.jpg

angry birds space just three starred all of pig bang
Screenshot_2021-11-28-18-50-40.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-28-18-50-54.jpg

last stars i got were on s-2 (the second egg level) holy HELL that was hard BUT !! I got it
next im gonna be working on 3 starring levels in cold cuts (96/99 stars) or beak impact 1 (58/66)

I went to a retro gaming stall yesterday, and played the following:

Super Mario Bros. (1985) (NES)

I already had this game on WiiUVC and on PC emulators, so it wasn't new to me but this is either the first or second time i've played it on a real NES (i remember at least seeing it at a similar event years ago but i do not remember if i actually played it then.) I had a decent time, I got to world 8 using the warp in 2-1 to world 4 then the warp in 4-2 to world 5, however i accidentally lost my progress by not pressing A after a game over and with no save states obviously it was over. Playing on such a curved screen was weird, but it was kinda magical to finally experience the game that made my favourite game franchise so big in its purely original form.

TimeSplitters (2000) (PlayStation 2)

Tried this cause why not but I really didn't like it, I'm not a fan of FPS games (though I do like Minecraft which is kinda like an FPS game at times, and I did a bit of fun with Call of Duty: Ghosts once but I still wouldn't buy COD) and this one was quite old and not very action packed it seems, the PS2 controller was actually pretty okay in my hands, and I just didn't know what I was doing at all.

Donkey Kong (1981) (Arcade machine)

This didn't seem like it was the original arcade machine but still one that existed back in the day, though it seemed I didn't need to insert coins anymore. If counted anyway then I believe this now holds the title of the oldest video game I have ever played. Honestly though I didn't like this much either. The hammers just confused me cause I couldn't jump so I just stand around breaking barrels until it wears off? Then it seemed pretty random as to whether or not the barrells roll down the ladder or not so it seems to be the case that the whole game is either play it safe and slow but mess up eventually cause I'm not that good, or take a chance and climb and hope they don't roll on you. Of course I only played this for like 15 minutes so it's very possible I'm missing something but as it is that just isn't fun to me

Donkey Kong Jr. (1982) (Arcade machine)

This was on the same arcade machine as its predecessor hence why I said that I don't think this was the original one but rather some 6 in 1 arcade machine (I didn't play the other three and don't remember what they were). It really sucked as I didn't even know how to get past the first part since those things get me or I die of fall damage. But it was pretty cool that I recognised the background music as being the same as the golden temple level in DKCR (the Wii version at least) despite not having heard that theme for ages, cause it was so memorable to finally unlock the golden temple when i was about 13

Ms. Pac-Man (1982) (Arcade machine)

I think I've played like the google pac-man before and stuff and i've seen this game everywhere in video game culture so it was more than familiar to me. But to me this just seemed identical to regular pac-man. Reasonably fun nonetheless.

And finally there was this Street Fighter game which I actually found really fun, I don't know what the name of this specific game was but it was like on a machine that was projected to a tv and had a square pad with a joystick and buttons straight on the pad, with colourful buttons A, B, X, Y, L, R, and I think Start and Select to but my memory may be off. Based on the graphics I would guess it was a mid 2000s game. Does someone know exactly what game and what console this could be?

Paper Mario (Nintendo 64 - Nintendo Switch Online). I just defeated the Koopa Bros., wish me luck on finishing the game without the use of GameShark!

Back