What game did you last play?!?!?!?

D'oh he missed

The Sims 4

Let's just say the kids are learning how scientifically awful this guy is.

TS4_x64 2021-06-04 16-56-19.png

Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) picked it up and have been playing it so that a friend and I can play together. Very relaxing, plus I got a Koopa shell and a Mario costume.

I started playing Mario Kart Tour a few days ago... and it really surprised me! I'm having lots of fun with it!

I never game it a chance because of the reaction it got back when it first released, and the idea of controlling a Mario Kart game with a touch screen never appealed to me. However earlier this week I actually tried it and I think it's pretty good. The controls work way better than I thought they would, and so far I haven't felt like I need to spend any money to progress. I don't always have my Switch or 3DS on me, so right now Mario Kart Tour is my primary way of playing Mario Kart on the go.

It's definitely not perfect, it has a lot of the problems most mobile games do. But I recommend giving it a shot if you're like me and never gave it a chance because of the poor reception.

trying to beat the tropical freeze final boss on hard mode again and i dont like this fight its just not fun. definitely the worst boss in the game
though after that ill be able to get to secret seclusion and thus finish off those last few levels left on hard mode !
anyway once i have updates on my predicament ill edit this post later

edit: ok maybe not today my finger hurts now. i only got to phase 3 a few times and i keep dying this isnt fun

Last edited:
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets (Game Boy Color)

I love how easily they could've made the last GBC game a cheap cash-grab but instead made a really cool 8-bit rpg.

Kirby's Dream Land 3

Completed the main story, but have yet to complete the MG-5 and Boss Butch modes. I did have to temporarily change my TV's color settings to grayscale, due to the gory nature of the Zero boss battle.

trying to beat the tropical freeze final boss on hard mode again and i dont like this fight its just not fun. definitely the worst boss in the game
though after that ill be able to get to secret seclusion and thus finish off those last few levels left on hard mode !
anyway once i have updates on my predicament ill edit this post later

edit: ok maybe not today my finger hurts now. i only got to phase 3 a few times and i keep dying this isnt fun
update:
2021061015472300_c.jpg

This took HOURS but. i beat fredrik and now i only have secret seclusion left
also the fight stinks and is tedious

EDIT: started another mario + rabbids playthrough as well! got as far as somewhere in chapter 1-6. still a lot of time, and it actually does get pretty challenging even this early on in the game? probably because my weapons are so pathetic and the lack of some abilities id get later on though
rabbid peaxh keeps makjing the best frickin expressions
unknown.png

Last edited:
Been playing Pokemon Colosseum for a few days now. I'm going through a bit of a nostalgia trip here cuz I played both it and Gale of Darkness when I was younger and I actually had a lot of fun playing them (that's not to say there were other Pokemon games I liked back then too, hehe..)

Super Mario Odyssey

I know I said in my status earlier that I didn't have any games for my new Switch but my Odyssey cartridge arrived early in the post (it had been due tomorrow) so I gave it a shot and enjoyed it a lot, so much so I might even say I like it more than the two Galaxy games, which is a very very high bar to pass, albeit with how early I am in the game it's a bit early to be deciding that. At £45 for that tiny cartridge it wasn't a cheap buy (afair that's the second most i have spent on buying a game in itself excluding controllers, consoles, online subscriptions etc., after TTYD which was £60) but like TTYD I am sure that it was worth it.

Apart from I guess Sunshine, the game perfectly builds on and exceeds its predecessors, 64's open world style is a lot better now as my gripe with 64 was that it often felt like I didn't know what to do and had no sense of direction but I think Odyssey does give you directions for some of the moons and others you can find by exploring, and I think Odyssey is a lot easier than 64 was. Galaxy 1 and 2 had cool powerups, which Odyssey's captures are at least as good as, excellent music, which Odyssey doesn't match but is still pretty good in its own right, they had a grand feeling which Odyssey expands, their missions were designed really well, so are Odyssey's, and I'd say that the movement in Odyssey is probably closer towards the two galaxies than any of its other predecessors, which is a great thing because imo they were the best. As for 3D World (imo 3D World already improves 3D Land in basically every way other than no longer being truly portable, which the Switch of course, is) the graphics in Odyssey are even better than 3D World which was already very very nice, and the idea of largely linear levels with secrets hidden along the way seems roughly to be what Odyssey is improving with like the moons that the game guides you towards getting

So yeah, I'm having a lot of fun this evening, and if you've got a Switch and don't have this game yet you're missing out

Finally got to try out Blur

Pretty good game! I love the sense of speed and power the items have, I love being able to carry up to three items at a time (and being able to swap between them and discard them), and I like the selection of cars. Handling is a bit stiff but it's fine.

Advance Wars

First time playing it! Currently in the process of beating up Olaf in the tutorials. Sometimes I feel dumb but sometimes I feel like I'm being smart lmao.

I beat Super Metroid for the fifth time in like 2 days. I usually don't play Metroid games back to back, but the announcement of Metroid Dread makes me want to go play the ones I haven't gotten to yet... (I still have to play Zero Mission and Metroid 2 on Game Boy.... or I could replay Samus Returns on my 3DS... ugh so many options).

Mario Kart Wii (CTGP-R)
I come back to this game after, about a year (probably more), and half of the tracks have been replaced. Except for Colour Wonderland, which instead is actually good new, crazy.

also this game was not built for 200cc.

Final fantasy Vll (the original) I can't beat Rufus in the part after sephiroth kills the president and you have to escape the shinra building lol

Mario's Super Picross

It's been a while since I've played picrosses other than my own for the 'Shroom, so I figured I'd give this game a shot. So far, I'm on Level 7 of Mario's levels, and I finished Level 1 of Wario's levels.

so i may have been developing a starbound mod for like. almost a month. but my last time playing the game was in july 2019
Until Today where i suddenly had A Random Feeling and just couldnt stop myself

i may or may not have played starbound for 5.7 hours straight . it was actually pretty fun! it was also really nice hearing all the music over again and remembering just how GOOD it was (i havent heard much if any of it in almost 2 years too)
honestly just listen to more of the soudtrack there are many really good songs
i did many things within those hours. it was great! its definitely not to be played constantly becase ive burnt myself out like that multiple times but i shouldnt take like years between playing it again
also the backgrounds in this game are lovely
unknown.png
unknown.png

shoutouts to this extremely red floran and purple apex i found too
unknown.png
unknown.png

oh yeah then i turned on kingdom battle. i did some stuff in lava pit , particularly beating its secret chapter. im not done with this session yet technically but my switchs fan started going nuts so i left it alone for now

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart

kart0181.png

Yes I am a maniac who races with 50 laps regularly.

kart0183.png

And yes I always battle with 12 bumpers.

no, I'm using a bot mod: you have multiple instances of the game running and have all the players connect to you, the host. the bot mod basically makes a bot control the characters.

i'm also using a variant of the bot mod where you can race in all tracks; the public one you can't play on egg quarters properly.

btw here im playing with my sister, who's luigi (above she was playing as mario). im playing as the best character in the game

kart0184.png

Back