What game did you last play?!?!?!?

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
happy donkey kong day i played tropical freeze eaerlier and got a bunch of puzzle pieces i missed. of course i was doing this entirely in hard mode lmao even thouhg i dont have to

i also got switch online again so im starting another dkc3 playthrough!!! this time ill try to go without save states. i beat riverside race last so far, and got every minigame up to this point and every dk coin in world 1
i beat swankys sideshow (specifically head to head) in. literally 5 seconds
so far i died once each in murky mill and barrel shield bust up
that second bonus game in rivserside race was DREADFUL i have no idea how many times i restarted it only to end up hitting a rekoil in the bonus game ANYWAY
i was uh. Quite Frustrated
Aside from whatever the hell thsi nonsense was. great game

Gray Discord

One of my old themes, now gray
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
HOLY CRAP the falling debris part of Level 2-2 is HARD. I only survived while dropping from like above 20 lives to literally 0 lives, so I was literally that close to a Game Over but I beat it just that barely and by that much of the skin of my teeth did I not get a Game Over.

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
also maybe if i really miss playing a game i should just play it what a novel concept
i am doing this again with rayman 3, went through the first two worlds. i havent played it in almost a year
i had many things to say about my experience so far but i just dumped them all on a server. most notably im not big on th e humor when all the joke is is A Reference, or the Horny Jokes, but some of it WAS funy
noticed this game has a trend of doing random gameplay diversions that dont contribute to anything
here are Screenshots with Things Happening In Them (it is a ubisoft game. those, as you know, are prone to glitches)

speaking of games i really miss playing! i was kind of intending today to get angry birds stella on my phone and start playing it after rayman 3, but i took too long playing rayman 3. maybe tomorrow ! i miss angry birds games so bad im also on the verge of getting into the series HARD again I like silly bird

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
The Sims 3

Screenshot-232.jpg

Screenshot-236.jpg

These pictures just about sum up the game.

The copious amount of "missing textures" just gets me.

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Super Mario 64

So I've never actually beaten the Og Mario 64 ( I have beaten 64DS thousands of times )
So I decided to finish it on 3D all stars but I started a new file
I was going for 100%
I stopped for a while but now I've gotten back to it
I have 99 stars

Xananab

Friends w/ Peely from Fortnite
Pronouns
He/him
Neo: The World Ends With You

I'm so glad they put out a demo for this game, otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried it. I wasn't a big fan of the art style at first, and the game has some performance issues on Switch, but other than that I'm loving it. The characters are all great, the story is okay so far, and the combat system is fun and engaging. I highly recommend trying out the demo.

Batgirl

Super awesome superheroness, here we come!
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
MiracleDinner
Super Paper Mario

Despite this being my FGOAT, this afternoon was only the second time I've fully beaten the Flipside 100 Trials including Wracktail, and my first on Dolphin, it was pretty nice to have cleaner graphics and also I got a new Xbox 360 Controller today because my old one broke and it was so nice to have a shiny new one (my old controller hadn't been in very good shape). I actually found it kind of hard because I was somewhat low level and didn't bring that many healing items. I'll probably do the Flopside pit on the same save file at some point soon.

Likewise, I've only beaten TTYD's pit once as described in this post.

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
The Sims 4
08-03-21_11-53-16 PM.png

I made Rey piss herself because why the hell not.

08-04-21_12-42-14 AM.png

A normal day at work where the police chief in the back does normal things.

08-04-21_1-41-16 AM.png

Some NPC dies of anger.

08-04-21_2-09-57 AM.png

08-04-21_2-46-04 AM.png

With Cottage Living recently released, of course I put the chicken coop in the underground lava hellhole.