What game did you last play?!?!?!?

My little brother made a Shrek sim there. He made him fat, miserable, lonely and depressed, with a house with no doors nor windows. We had to intervene to make him a strongman with a good social life and a hot girlfriend because we felt for the guy.

I like tormenting Sims with occult ones, especially using the powers of magical or vampire Sims. I've typically tormented this Wario Sim, here he's talking to an illusion he thinks is a friend according to the game (though it looks like he's talking to himself like an idiot). I usually wake him up in the middle of the night just to make him do that, it's so hilarious.

05-30-20_8-52-53 PM.png

I'm too sadistic to feel sorry for Wario, it's too funny.

Oh god that's you back there. You monster. He probably tried to befriend you once or twice and you rejected him, like that time where Bluster Kong made Candy this big ass cake and she just said nope.

Also why does Waluigi look like a Celtic god.

Wario farts and burps too much for me to like him. Everyone in our town hates him because he always shows up at our parties and mass gatherings and does nothing except fart, burp, and randomly fight guests after he did a rude introduction to them.

That Waluigi Sim is a vampire, so don't judge him. That's his dark form.

My character hates those two. Waluigi has a disgusting habit of hissing randomly and eating my plasma while Wario is a farting freak, and they love fighting each other.

He'd never fart that much. You just were infected by Sakurai virus to make him the grossest mutant ever while in reality his games portray him as a Macho treasure hunter with little to no crude humor.

But I do guess Banshee Tinkerbell Waluigi would do those strange things, given how much self pity he has and how much attention he wants to seek. Or maybe he just eats the plasma because his new godly form here needs it.

You haven't actually met Wario, have you? All you have is this filtered version of him that's whitewashed by media. The unmasked, true Wario is a farting freak who creates...accidents when he farts with a full bladder.

And for Waluigi, it's more like just the latter. I'd appreciate it if he just bit Wario and drank plasma exclusively from him.

So you say. I see you worshiping Baby Luigi while not even including a Sim of him in the game. The fact that Wario is there over him shows how you appreciate the German fat man more. You've just been brainwashed by the media so much to hate Wario you don't even care about Baby Luigi in the first place.

Baby Luigi's not in this active household, but he's there. I tormented Wario though. The Sims 4 town hates him, he has an atrocious reputation.

Baby Luigi has an atrocious reputation yes. That's why he needs to be taken care of by someone else. Wario only has bad reputation if they spread lies about him like you did.

You're mistaking Baby Luigi with the farting, burping fat man guy with the stupid pink nose, mustache, and stupid grin who gets into fights. People love Baby Luigi back at the household.

*shrug* next time Wario burps and farts in your face, don't blame me if you start hating him immediately

The Sims 4

06-04-20_12-46-33 AM.png

Another day, another random lightning strike on a background Fire Luigi Sim in snowy weather while one of my household Sims blissfully arranges flower, ignoring the torment happening to random passerby Sims around this lot.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Moving on to stage 2 of my Paper Mario marathon, I cleared the prologue to this game. I know that this game has a slow beginning and I didn't get to battle much, but man, I forgot just how smooth battling feels in this game versus its predecessor. Also the writing in this game is top-notch.

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Note: the first time battle strategy is essential is at Bowser's castle. We got our butts kicked from being ill prepared.

Cleared chapter 1. Man, playing this game again really is a fresh experience. Still have a hard time believing that this game is 16 years old. Definitely seems to have a slower beginning than Paper Mario 64, but hey, I don't mind. Speaking of which, I guess I used the Spin Dash more in my recent playthrough of PM64 than when I played it last summer, because I'm actually noticing the Spin Dash's absence. Minor nitpicks though at this point.

Trust me later on you'll dearly be wishing they kept the spin dash.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

I remember having to swap Dunban out for Sharla when I fought the Satorl Guardian in the og, I still think Satorl Marsh is probably the most boring part of XC1, it's a filler area and I don't enjoy its visuals nearly as much as it gets praised for. I think it will be smooth from here though, this was the part of the game that was most likely to make me drop it when I first played it and now I'm past that.

galaxy 2

idk why but my last playthrough of galaxy 1 felt a bit boring. maybe it was this new tv which imo it doesn't look quite right on or maybe it was just too easy but anyway i played galaxy 2 today and had a blast with it, so much nostalgia. i think my mind on which galaxy i prefer might be about to change again (as a child i'd always have said i liked galaxy 2 more, i later changed to say i like galaxy 1 more and now i might be changing back) but either way the two games have always been pretty close imo and i love them both (even though neither are anywhere near my FGOAT unlike for some fans)

I beat chapter 5! It still had some case of bad backtracking but at least this was tolerable, especially after the shitshow that was Twilight Trail. Bobbery's cool too and at base does more damage than Super Koops (And btw I have TWO damage dodge badges now so Koops can completely shrug off attacks that do 4 damage), and Pirate's Grotto's a pretty neat dungeon. Kinda short, but sweet. And Cortez was a good boss. Still not as good as Chapter 3 tho if only because the beginning of the chapter can be really annoying.

Finished Chapter 2. Definitely more interesting than chapter 1, and those Puni vs Jabbi wars were amusing to watch. Also got the Super Boots, and upgraded Goombella to Super Rank (she can Multibonk now, since Charge P replaces Goombario's Charge ability), so once I get Charge P, I'll have the next OP Goomba partner. Fear the goombas, villains!

Also, I know Bowser's portrayal in this game is infamous for the intermission after chapter 2, where Bowser talks to a poster thinking it's Princess Peach. It's worth mentioning that it actually looked pretty realistic save for the fact that she wasn't moving, and combine that with the fact that this is Paper Mario, where everything is two-dimensional, and I probably would have been fooled too. Also Kammy was fooled too, so it wouldn't be just Bowser being a doofus.

Ninja Gaiden on my cute 'lil mini Nes. It's so kwel to go flippin' around with ninja stars. Not to mention, the cutsences are stunning, and the music is jammin'!

Back