What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Kirby Air Ride

Played a 99-lap race on Fantasy Meadows, mainly to unlock Nebula Belt as quickly as possible. I finished last, as usual, but at least the 34-minute race paid off, as I can race on Nebula Belt now. I tried it out in Time Attack; it has that Rainbow Road feel, being the final track in the game set in space, but it's much less tricky than I expected. Probably a good thing, as it puts the emphasis less on dodging stage hazards and more on the battle royale. Should probably play a real race on it sometime.

My next goal will probably be to unlock Dedede and Meta Knight. I currently use Kirby atop the Warpstar because of its balanced stats, but I just want to play as Dedede for the sheer fun of playing as Dedede. Even though his stats will probably have the stats of a heavyweight.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Time to try out another one.

I just got through playing Borderlands the pre sequel its not as good
as either Borderlands 1 or 2
its mostly underwhelming for the most part.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

After a few weeks from a break from video games, I have played a few matches and I still have my skill with Richter.

Nice intro.

Ross did not gain speed in any level up so far and it's still three, so he can't double anything at all.
Franz is being a good boy.
And Neimi got the first crit in this game. So proud of her.
And the boss of chapter 3 decided to suicide to Colm. Yippee.
Buuuut I have actually already unlocked a C support between Eirika and Seth. Excuse me what? I thought supports here were harder to build than in Blazing Sword! Not complaining tho.

Re: What shitty mobile game did crackin last play?!?!?!?

Fate/Grand Order

I'm clearing out the new interludes with my AP during this event. The Anne Bonny & Mary Read interlude rewarded me with 10 Million QP \o/ I levelled up again and I'm pretty close to getting everyone on my support screen to 10/10/10. I'm doing the 1m HP raid instead of the 3m HP raid since I have enough gacha CE's to get better drops from it.

Dragalia Lost

I beat High Brunhilda, I checked the stats on the wyrmprint between Lv80 and Lv100 and the strength increase is minuscule. The HP boost is unnecessary since I'm not going to get hit anyway :^) Nothing can stop the xain train, except the things that can stop the xain train. The xain train was stopped at least once in my eight attempts.

I have the mats to make another 5 star weapon (Fire/Wind/Light) but I'll wait until the next event to decide on what, there's never enough Granite to make whatever I want. Fire Sword (Naveed/Marth) or Wind/Light Blade (Addis/Musashi/Yachiyo). I got Naveed so I'm more interested in the Fire Sword than I was before.

Reginleif.

Oh, yeah, I guess I maxed a few supports too, already.

You know, my boys Ephraim and Forde on a walk...

Kirby Air Ride

Unlocked Meta Knight in Air Ride mode by playing a 30-minute race on Celestial Valley atop the Winged Star. And here I thought that 30 minutes of air time would take months. Now I just have to figure out a quick way to defeat 1000 enemies to unlock Dedede...

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Of course I'd go the Ephraim route!

Portrait_gheb_fe08.png

Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I adjusted the new portrait for my War Magus a little more and explored a small bit to figure what my team synergy was like again. I fought a FOE so I could get the best reward for a quest and I used all my Force Boost/Breaks to do so since I didn't want to get one shotted or anything. I immediately regretted it when I entered a room and got ambushed three times and had to fight my way through with low TP and no access to my panic buttons. It was a close call but I didn't game over and it gave me the last bird I needed to fight (the Cockatrice) for the quest.

I'm still at a part of the game where I can't fully upgrade my abilities because they'll cost too much for standard exploration but they are starting to not be strong enough to carry me through on their power alone. I might have to choose a few of them to turn into heavy hitter skills for hard encounters and bosses, while saving a few of them for the more basic random encounters and conserve TP.

Dragalia Lost

where were you when mym was released

Kirby Air Ride

One interesting thing about the Dedede boss fight is that it's pretty tough to play normally, but also ridiculously easy to cheese. I managed to beat him in 11 seconds atop the Shadow Star just by grabbing the Needle ability and mashing A. At least I can use Dedede in City Trial Free Run now...

Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I hit Level 40 so now I have access to the full skill tree. I don't know how long a single skill point in all these attack skills can carry me, Hero has a lot of amazing attack skills but since I don't have a dedicated tank she sort of has to deal with that line of work. She can do it because she has Shield skills but it feels a bit like I'm missing out on spamming these devastating elemental attacks. Spark Sword still works amazingly at Lv1 under the right circumstances.

I do like that I have access to my whole skill tree before subclassing gets thrown into the mix, it feels like a much better progression than what was in IV

The Great Ace Attorney

I feel like I've never considered myself a big AA fan but I enjoyed all of them except Dual Destinies so I went through the trouble of getting this on android so I can play it, with the english patch. 3d model AA looks very crisp on a phone compared to the 3DS. Naruhodou's super nervous animations are goofy as fuck, I love it.

Well, it's that time again. That moment in the game where you start going crazy on the promotions.

Forde the Paladin, Neimi the Ranger (Omg Ranger is such a great class), Colm the Assassin, and... so on and so forth. Also I hear everyone promotes their Pegasus knights into Wyvern Knights, but fuck it, I just want Vanessa to adandon her Pegasus, so I made her a Falcoknight anyway.

Also... damn...

So, see, Idk if my Joshua is actually RNG screwed, because so far he's been amazing to me, as he should be. He was level 17, ready to promote, on chapter 12. Then I recruit Marisa, and she's like, a level 5 myrmidon, 12 levels behind Joshua, and... her stats are almost as high... granted, speed was 13, but the rest... like... wow... I was already planning on using Marisa, but that just sold me. She's already level 15, with stats comparable to a promoted SwordMaster Joshua. Let that sink in.

Also since I couldn't promote Matthew in my Blazing Sword playthrough Colm is actually the first assassin I'm playing as and oh boy is Lethality so satisfying.

Super Mario Bros. 2

I finally got past World 2 before dying miserably this time. With each game over, I learn more. I accrue more ultra-specific Super Mario Bros. 2 playing ability.

The Great Ace Attorney

Deduction and Review might be my favourite investigation gimmick, I usually like spritework more than I like the change to models but this is the first time I think it was a good move.

Sherlock made an instant 180 from lame to lovable, it's funny going to examine things and see him show up.

I figured Asougi was going to die at the start of this case, he was either going to be the killer of case 1 or the victim of case 2. His story likely isn't over yet, it will probably be relevant during the last stages of the game, along with all the big players of case 1.

Minecraft.

I am almost finished with building my mansion. It took a long time to build. I have another hour or two to go.

The Great Ace Attorney

I really like the Grim Reaper as a prosecutor, he's very stoic and he doesn't outright laugh or get super flustered visually but his actions with the wine and slamming his boot on the desk show it well enough. The third episode was really good, even though it was another trial only episode. I like the juror system and the twists were cool. It looks like episode 4 will be an Investigation + Trial episode so that's good.

Dragalia Lost

I think I'll start using Mym for Fire/Stun content, I might stick with Vanessa for HMS though just because I'm used to it and she's at 50/50. I'm going to burn wings on the Fire/Water IO double drop days hopefully. My 5 star weapon spread is three axes, three lances and one sword. My preferences are clear.

Minecraft

I've built a wall around a Slime Chunk, and I've started mining out that chunk so I can get slime, which will allow me to build sticky pistons for a Sugar Cane farm, and make some leads so I can make a Cow farm, which will allow to make more bookshelf blocks, so I can power up my enchanting table and enchant my tools.

The Great Ace Attorney

I think this final episode might be a double investigation/trial, they've mentioned another case 'unrelated' to this initial one that will probably get linked to it. Also the juror choice for this trial is questionable, pretty sure at least one guy up there is a mass murderer.

I guess they can get away with it because of the time period it takes place in but the people of London sure can be real racist towards the Japanese characters when they're upset.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Tried this game out today, pretty good so far. My opinion on how my three primary mains play in this game (who also happen to be the three Kirby characters):

Kirby: Almost literally the same as in Smash Wii U, which is pretty good. Biggest difference is that, much like in Melee, Hammer can't be charged, so I'll just have to get used to that. His Final Smash is Cook Kirby rather than Ultra Sword, but I don't feel that Cook Kirby is as fair on the opponents as Ultra Sword is because it's nearly impossible to dodge. Still a pretty good character, though.

King Dedede: Well, at least he's faster here than in Smash Wii U; his speed is pretty similar here to Ultimate. I've got a few issues here, though, and I'll disagree with the tier lists once again to say that he was better in Wii U and Ultimate than he was here. Super Dedede Jump can't be cancelled, for one thing, so it's much riskier to use. His side special is Waddle Dee Toss rather than Gordo Throw, and while on paper it might seem better because you can throw Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, and Gordos, it's pretty rare to even get a Gordo and Waddle Dees are ultra weak. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet, but I have to say that I personally like Gordo Throw better. His Final Smash is Waddle Dee Army, which isn't bad, but is easily the weakest of Dedede's three Final Smashes in the series. But despite my issues with him here, Dedede is still going to be my main main here just because.

Meta Knight: While people might exaggerate it a bit (tier is still far inferior to player skill and an OP character isn't going to guarantee a bad player a win), there is no denying that Meta Knight is the strongest character in the game by far. It's really no wonder that Meta Knight's banned from most Brawl tournaments, because he's just so broken. In terms of moveset, the only real difference from Smash Wii U is the fact that Shuttle Loop now has a short glide afterwards, rather than looping back up. But there is no denying his great range and speed, and that alone is the reason for his dominance in this game. If that doesn't emphasize it enough, I beat Kirby in Solo Event #3 on Hard difficulty on my first try with no damage. I'll come back when I can put up a fight, Meta Knight, because victory is your destiny.

Cadence of Hyrule

Pretty enjoyable, not really my type of game but I still like it. The game becomes playable once you get a spear or broadsword. I've explored about a third of the map and cleared the Lake Hylia dungeon and I guess the Graveyard (does that count as a dungeon?).

Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I mapped out and explored half of the map of the final floor of Petal Bridge, which wasn't hard because most of the area had low encounter rates, but then I went into the boss room after it explicitly warned me that it was the boss room and I had to burn too many Amrita's to handle it. I didn't get to upgrade my gear beforehand either but I beat it so whatever. Panic; the status effect, is hard to deal with. Panic, the emotion, is hard to deal with.

Dragon Quest XI

I own it so I might as well try it now after that dq guy in smash trailer, although I'll probably just put it aside until I'm done with Cadence of Hyrule. Unsure of how to feel about the voices.

Fire Emblem Warriors

I played this game with my best friend on his Switch, and it was pretty fun, though it took some time to get used to the controls. I'll consider buying this game once I've finished Ever Oasis

Back