What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fate/Grand Order

Clearing out the lotus shop will be super easy, I might grind lotus' for the QP. I have 100 million at the moment but I'm gonna need billions in the long run.

I might be able to make a good arts team now that Euryale has her strengthening. Mash/Vlad/Support Tamamo with David/Euryale/Herc in the back. Swap Euryale in for men and if I get Georgios up I could rotate mash/david/georgios depending on whether I need invincibility/evasion/taunts. Vlad is that one servant that never has a rate up and I'd never try to get but I'm totally okay with taking the spot of whoever I was rolling for. Lots of people have tamamo in their support list so that's not a problem.

I grailed Euryale, maybe not the wisest use of my exp. Grails are super limited so I'll take her to Lv90 at most. Lv100 is reserved for the promised day.

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

Got my monk killed by switching to auto when I thought I could just kill an enemy with auto-attacks, have no nectars because that shits rare, my party is basically all full health but have to leave because I can't explore without a healer. Always finish your food.

I hope EOX comes some time next year, or at all, please.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Completed the Second and Third Worlds in World Tour, now all I need to do is complete Infernal Engine and Superstar Showdown.

Fire Emblem Awakening, I downloaded SpotPass characters and got a few of the legends, Alm's army devastated my army and then Alm made a crit on my avatar and I lost, but my avatar is a glass cannon, with a 254 rating, how can Alm defeat me with a crit when both of our armies lost all but one member and a character with high luck?

100% Orange Juice

it's a pretty fun board game video game, basically you need to collect stars or win battles and level up to win, though a lot of very typical things happen when it comes to bad rng :P

sounds like an interesting game

Fate/Grand Order

new event right after go west, no break no chance to grind for exp, the event gives out the best rider welfare though so its welcome

people will cry if the camelot servants aren't in the guaranteed five star anniversary gacha so theyre probably going to smash all those out and then have an event break before summer (i hope).

please just give me some time to get exp cards one day

So I actually tried it.

Sonic Forces

So the game isn’t as bad as I thought, controls were better than I anticipated. During Zavok's fight I was actually having trouble, but that was me being stupid.

Also I made a female wolf as an OC... I gotta admit she’s actually pretty cute. So the OC thing is a good thing about this game. TG's was more badass tho.

Super Mario Odyssey
Got some more Power Moons and purple coins in Steam Gardens. I now have all Purple Coins in that kingdom, as well as all Power Moons there except three.

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Decided to restart my save file here, and it's a whole lot of fun. I personally find it inferior to NSMBW and NSMBU, but it's a great game nonetheless.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Decided to restart this one too, and it's as great as I can remember. It's getting a bit tiresome though, considering this is my third time through the story.

Mario Tennis Open
Played a few Open Matches. Man, the online servers for this game are like a ghost town; they're pretty much abandoned, except for a few players like me who use them regularly.

Sonic Forces again

Ok I’m actually kinda having fun with this game. Infinite is actually a cool villain imo. Huh. Guess you can’t judge a game without playing it for yourself.

While I’m by far not the best game I’ve played, it sure it... ok to say the least, but I am concerned about the length. I'm already in Episode 13 here on my second play session. Eh. Sonic. Runs fast. So do Classic Sonic and Wolfie (and yes, before you ask, that’s my avatar's name. Couldn’t find anything more fitting honestly)

Strider (Genesis/Mega Drive)

Enemies respawn pretty rapidly and make a beeline straight for you on both sides of the screen, they're surprisingly smart enough to know when to back away from your sword slashes.

Fate/Grand Order

cleared out the shop of everything but gems, I'll have enough AP regen to clear out those too and then I guess I'll spend the rest getting lotus' if there's time. I guess I'll be saving my exp for the welfare servant, since he'll be golden during Onigashima and also afterwards and also two years from now and beyond.

PokePark Wii

are you ready for the new 2019 pokemon game; pokepark 3. i know i am.

I'm still surprised they made 2 of these

Nadeshiko Kagamihara said:
PokePark Wii

are you ready for the new 2019 pokemon game; pokepark 3. i know i am.

I'm still surprised they made 2 of these

Honestly I'd actually be down for a new PokePark game, I really loved the original and PokePark 2 built upon it and made some improvements like the ability to befriend multiple Pokemon in groups and the playability of Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig.

Obulis

As far as I know, it's PC-exclusive.

This game plays similarly to Cut the Rope, a well-known mobile game where one has to cut the rope to feed the monster (Om Nom) candy. This game has a similar objective: cut ropes so that the coloured marble enters the same coloured pot. The ropes and marbles have their own physics, so if the rope is cut while the marble moves fast, it translates to a faster moving marble. It also appears that there's no friction so the marble keeps rolling until it hits something.

I have beaten most of the levels in the first World, leaving two others to beat. Some levels are only unlocked after you have beaten certain stages, so I have to return to World 1 to beat some locked levels later.

Thank you for reading.

Super Mario Odyssey
I finally managed to collect the last three Power Moons in Steam Gardens, increasing my total Power Moons to 647. The kingdoms I still need to complete are the Lost, Metro, Snow, Seaside, Luncheon, Bowser's, and both areas in the Moon Kingdom.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Godzilla Destroy all Monsters Melee
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Bit of a night.

Fate/Grand Order

Nearly cleared out the shop, just have a few gems left. I've maxed out Mash's first skill since it was cheap enough on its own and I've got Euryale's important skills to 4 at least, after I spent a golden apple for the AP to complete her strengthening quest. I will grail her to Lv90 one day.

Stella Glow

It's Popo's Turn

Got a SNES for my birthday, played Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. As a guy who never liked Power Rangers, even as a kid, this is a pretty damn fun Final Fight style beat em up.

Final Fantasy II (Otherwise known as Final Fantasy IV for non-'Muricans)

I popped it in just to see if the SNES slot on my Retron 5 was still working and before I knew it I spent the entire day playing it before realizing that I forgot that Nintendo was doing their E3 event.

Sonic Forces

Ok, this game is actually really good. It caught me for... what? A few... hours? No it can't be! Man I don't even know how long!

The game is feeling pretty short, but maybe that's just me speedrunning a game I never played before... or no, it's just that I don't bother with the 100% at all for now.

Anyway, the game is running smooth. Already went past the part where Sonic and Tails reunite, I picked a definitive outfit for Wolfie (still going with that name) and she's just the damn cutest, I got more used to the controls, and... am Idk, like two or three levels close to the Finale.

You know, I'd stick with Wolfie again even after the game. I love her that much.

Obulis

Beaten most of World 2's levels, leaving World 3 as the only World left. Certain items require collecting before I can 100% World 1 and 2.

Thank you for reading.

Super Mario Odyssey

Got a whole bunch of Power Moons in Forgotten Isle. I can't believe I'm already super close to completing that level 100%.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

What do you do when you get hyped for a game? I usually play the most similar game(s) I have to exert that hype. In this case, it was partly hype for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and this is the only Smash game I have anyway. However, it was also hype for Super Mario Sunshine (give me reasonable prices, eBay), and I played this game due to the presence of Delfino Plaza and FLUDD (hence why I played as Mario rather than Yoshi).

I discovered that, while I liked using FLUDD, I didn't find him all that useful. That prompted me to make a new Mario custom fighter, named "Jumpy Bro" (sharing a nickname with my Mario Golf amiibo card). This fighter was similar to the regular Mario, but was crazy fast and had "Scalding FLUDD" as his down special. This move is like the regular "FLUDD" move, but has a shorter range and burns opponents on contact. Now, I have a good fighter, I thought to myself.

I also erased the Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash data on my Luigi amiibo (nicknamed "Super Bro") and set him up on Super Smash Bros.

Fate/Grand Order

Onigashima started, I didn't get Ibaraki but I got Raikou and Fuuma. This event seems like it'll be easier than Rashomon but it'll be more time-consuming than Go West. I'm starting to kind of feel the burnout but Camelot should be coming out next so that'll be a nice break before the summer event.

Sonic Forces

I beat the game, but this probably isn't the last time I touch the game.

For one, I don't know how mixed people's opinions on the game are, but I personally found it quite enjoyable and can be considered as one of the "good" Sonic games. Sure, speed was a problem in some levels where you could explore to get stuff, but otherwise, gameplay was a breeze. You never feel the urge to complete things 100% either, so you can do as you please.

I struggle to know who among Infinite or Avatar (in my case Wolfie) is the best character in this game, but I guess I'll hand it out to Wolfie, because while Infinite is cool and can create real illusions, I just found the idea of making your own character a neat thing. First of all, let me say that the Sonic OCs I see on Deviantart... some of them are actually quite nice, and I enjoy looking at them. Heck, even Wolfie is a homage to a certain OC whose creator's account was shut down, and no images of said OC are available anymore, for the moment. I guess she serves as a memorial. The character arc Wolfie gets is also pretty cool, as she develops from a coward to slowly, throughout the course of the game, become a hero. I just like when a game gives you freedom to do basically almost anything in situations like that. Also, I don't know if people like Sonic as a character, but I myself found him ok.

Now the game is good at telling the story, but it feels like a lot of things are forced (get it? Forces!) just for padding on how short it already is. The fact that there are like 30 LEVELS is very lacking. But for that the game made up with making these levels fun to run through. Music is also nice. Not a phenomenon, but it can be listened to.

The enemies are repetitive, and the bosses... I only enjoyed Infinite and Death Egg Robot, but other than that, it wasn't that good. They felt kinda generic, even if they did make use of the diverse mechanics of the game. Infinite was just interesting thanks to the illusions and Death Egg Robot for obvious reasons (but if you don't know, then it's kind of a spoiler). Seeing Wolfie team up with Sonic and Classic Sonic was also pretty cute, if I say so myself.

And at the end of the day, a good game is a game that manages to keep you entertained, and Sonic Forces managed to do that, so win-win.

I did also create a bunch of other avatars that I will likely never use because Wolfie.

Back