What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

Sided with Armoroad, Shoguns for everybody. I forgot to buy threads again, it nearly landed me with a game over.

Fate Grand/Order

herc smash

god bless the guy with a Lv100 Jalter that accepted my friend request. I like that I don't even have to subject myself to gacha hell to use her. I hope everyone has Lv100 Merlin's when he comes around.

Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels, on Virtual Console so I'm savescumming the heck out of it. I'm also replaying the DLC episode of Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

I can't believe I played that all day yesterday.

Fate Grand/Order

Made it to the Okeanos chapter, I've been using the 40AP ember quest to level up faster to get my max AP higher so I can play more.

Hopefully I'll have 180~ quartz by the time Camelot arrives.

Wind Waker.

Unwittingly locked myself out of completing the Nintendo Gallery quest since I defeated Cyclos before stumbling across the island, meaning I can't get the figure of him now.

Curse you, Missables!

Ash Ketchum said:
Wind Waker.

Unwittingly locked myself out of completing the Nintendo Gallery quest since I defeated Cyclos before stumbling across the island, meaning I can't get the figure of him now.

Curse you, Missables!
Can't you do it in the second quest though?

Ash Ketchum said:
Curse you, Missables!
That was me when I reached Bowser's Castle in Superstar Saga DX, only to realize that I missed two sidequests in Beanbean Castle Town. I was so upset that I temporarily changed my personal text here to reflect my misery.

Anyway, here are the games I've played over the weekend:

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Cleared 4-1 and 4-2 with all K-O-N-G Letters. Also bought the Cave Key from Cranky. I have hundreds of Banana Coins; I'm not sure if I'll ever run out.

Super Mario Odyssey
Collected a few new moons in Peach's Castle (in the Mario 64 suit). I now have 460 total Power Moons. I also collected and spent all regional coins in Peach's Castle. Lastly, I bought the Sunshine Shades from Crazy Cap.

Yoshi's New Island
Yeah, the criminally underrated game that ended up being the main reason I got a 3DS. I 100% completed the game ages ago, but the levels are as memorable as ever. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on Yoshi's Island GBA and DS soon!

Yoshi's Woolly World
Revisiting this game too. I collected all Smiley Flowers and Wonder Wool in the game ages ago, and I'm working on Stamp Patches and Hearts now. I cleared 2-1 and 2-2 with 20 hearts.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Completed solo challenges 1 through 7 in the Sherbet Desert, along with that world's Secret Chapter. Also, I collected all (but one) treasure chests in the Ancient Gardens.

Im currently playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Spirits of Justice, although the last game I played was Grand Theft Auto 5 for a few minutes online

Super Mario Galaxy

Last saved after clearing The Fiery Stronghold, would've kept going but my wrist started getting a little sore so I decided to stop and take a break.

--

Plague Knight said:
Can't you do it in the second quest though?

I believe so, but I haven't tried it yet. I finished the main quest a little while ago but I don't know if I wanna tackle the second one right away.

Super Mario Odyssey
I now have all power moons and regional coins in Peach's Castle, Bonneton, and Fossil Falls. I’m currently working on Tostarena moons. I have 491 total moons, which means just nine more until I unlock Culmina Crater!

I also bought the Sunshine Shades. They’re basically the Mario Cap, but with sunglasses as a bonus.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX
Got tired of having barely anything to do, so I started a new save file on this game. I got all the way to Stardust Fields in forty minutes.

Super Mario Maker. Specifically, I just cleared Expert for the first time and unlocked Super Expert. Gave that a go. Got bodied.

...As in, didn't even make it past the first level. And there were a lot of skips too.
jT9OWWi.png

Gotta love the hilariously misleading level names. This was full of hidden blocks and enemy spam.

Mario Sports Superstars
Found my amiibo card, so I played Road to Superstar. I kept failing until I finally decided to enable Assist Mode. I unlocked Superstar Mario in Golf.

Progressed on my second save file a bit. Also played Minion Quest on my first file and cleared the Captain Goomba and Captain Shy Guy trials.

Fate Grand/Order

Okeanos was kinda hard. Hopefully London isn't as hard. I made it to 100+ quartz but Camelot is still a bit away. If I can clear America before the week is over I might be able to get get some good materials from the Rashomon event. I'm getting enough exp from story quests that I'm refilling my AP every time it gets low so I could finish London today or tomorrow like this if I just keep at it.

herc smash

I leveled up, collected coins, and beat Tolstar on my second save file. I also learned Spin and High Jump!

Super Mario Odyssey
I increased my Power Moon total to 504 and unlocked Culmina Crater! I haven’t beaten it yet though.

Did you know you can press the Home menu button before the match even starts in 8 player smash? Right after the GO!, that's when you can't.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, it is the first Fire Emblem game I played.

Fate Grand/Order

I wasn't paying attention and now I have 140 quartz. I'm in an infinite AP loop with the half cost America campaign that's going on.

Finishing all of London in one night ruined me. I need more mats.

Fate Grand/Order

I finished America. It was probably the best one so far, fortunately I was able to beat it without worrying about not having months of prep for it, thank you lv100 friend Jalters. Apparently the story from Camelot onwards is significantly better so I'm looking forward to that.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Rama rate-ups, I liked him. Now I'll just try to max out the 7-8 servants I have at the moment that I like, or do the freebies for quartz. Then I'll prepare mats for the servants I'm gonna burn all my quartz trying to get.

Super Mario Galaxy

I nabbed all 120 stars as Mario and unlocked Luigi for very the first time.

I also tried playing Slatoon 2, but I can’t get back into it no matter how much I want to.

Donkey Kong Country, via SNES Classic which I just got. Never played the game before and it's fantastic so far, I'm getting a very nostalgic vibe from it despite never playing it before :D I'll probably try out Yoshi's Island next (tomorrow morning since to be fair i'm exhausted lol)

Splatoon 2

The Salmon Run's rotation consist of Rapid Blaster, Splash-o-Matic, H-3 Nozzlenose and the Slosher, working at the Salmonoid Smokeyard. I only played 5 games and managed to get the 1200+ points required for the 2 Superbonuses. Besides the Salmon Run, I also played one round of Clam Blitz and got promoted to S+1, which is a new territory for me, leaving Tower Control as the only mode that I am not in S+1 or higher.

After that, I decided to give the .96 Gal Deco the "green flag", basically meaning the Freshness level of this weapon would be higher so that I could get a bit of experience. It's a rather difficult weapon to use since it's a slow shooter and its precision is not that high compared to other long range shooters, but its damage output is very good, where landing 2 shots are enough to KO an opponent. The last weapon I used was the Firefin Splat Charger, which is my weakest weapon choice since I am not much of a Charger user, and I can't really aim well unless it's the Scoped version, which is the only Charger that I got "Raw" with.

Currently at Level 81.

Thank you for reading.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Dream Team + Paper Jam

I was revisiting all my Mario & Luigi games and fighting their final bosses again. Superstar Saga has the hardest one, definitely. I’m sure that no matter how high my level is (both bros level 40), I'll still have a hard time beating it. Dream Team's still has some challenge to it, but it’s a bit easy at my current levels (58 for Luigi, 56 for Mario). Paper Jam's is a joke (all characters level 54).

Back