What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX
I reached the final boss. I just now looked at our list of missable content and became very sad, as I missed the Revenge Jeans and the Bros. Rock badge.

My new least favorite Mario character is Jojora (formerly Prince Peasley; Cactus Jack before Peasley)

Final Fantasy VII
I should feel ashamed for fucking up the parade, but the end result had me dying with laughter so much I’m actually kinda happy I did.

Fire Emblem Fates, even I need a break from my Switch when it comes to gaming.

Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth

'ok im gonna make some progress in this area and get to the dragon'

every fucking fight starts with a fire attack to nuke the entire floor

'ok im going to turn off the game now'

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
My first time playing this game in ages, I did some battles, played the Attackathon, and attempt (and fail) the Boss Medley. While I have defeated all of the bosses in the Battle Ring, I still have yet to complete the game 100%.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
I didn’t do much on this game, as I’ve already completed this game 100%. I just tried the Battle Medley again, and failed. At least I didn’t lose any coins!

On a side note, I also figured out that my Luigi/Mario levels were 58/56, not 49/47.

Super Mario Odyssey
I just hunted down the new Hint Art in the Nintendo News Channel, and found an 8-bit Luigi there. He gave me 30 coins, and he spins whenever I jump on or throw my cap at him. It turns out that the Year of Luigi continues into 2018!

Antichamber (PC)

This is a first-person puzzle game, where you can control a gun that can collect and place cubes to solve puzzles. For example, you need cubes to put them in a laser so that it will open a door. There are some creative uses of using the cubes to solve puzzles due to the quirky way the cubes work. For example, if you create a border of cubes, the insides will automatically fill. If you cut a body of cubes, the whole thing will be cleared, clearing the way.

So far I got the yellow gun, which is the third gun in-game after the blue and the green. Each gun is basically an upgrade that allows the player to move cubes around in more creative ways.

Also this game has cute little pictures and advice along the way, which is pretty cool to see. Here's one:

AntiChamber-2.jpg

Thank you for reading.

okay this time this superboss is gonna be really difficult. analysis; who cares its paralysed and only attacked once the entire battle.

in other news, Etrian 3 showed up in the mail so I can play that one day. As far as difficulty goes, I heard EO4 is the easiest of all the games and EO3 doesn't have any difficulty options, so I guess the game difficulty would go something like 4>5>Untold1+2>3 and then the original 2 are pretty broken so difficulty depends on what broken strats you use. Although Untold on Expert is absolutely brutal so that'd be hardest. Untold 2 bosses have inflated HP so they're an ordeal to beat, but the random encounters are easy.

currently listening to drunk melee commentary talking about who the best girl in k-on is.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

I had 27 points, Mr. Krabs had -34 points, Donkey Kong had 3 points, Ganondorf had 4 points. Mr Krabs was the only character who had minuses

I feel accomplished.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 last night.

I did the Majin Buu arc stuff and fought Beerus which was really cool since I didn't expect that my Saiyan OC would be fighting the god of destruction this early on, also the bit with Chronoa and the pudding had me laughing more than it should. I've also been doing a lot of side quest and mentor stuff, though it seems like the Guru's house is being attacked every five minutes.

Antichamber (PC)

I have recently gotten the red gun, and so the game is now basically free to be explored as long as I know how to solve the problem in the way. I hope that I am able to collect all the images because they are the greatest things in the game.

Thank you for reading.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (because I don't have anything else to play)

Finished 2nd ultimate challenge.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I managed to beat chapter 2, it was a slow drag for me.

Super Mario Odyssey

Got to the grand total of 828 moons. Nothing too special

I last played Breath of The Wild I got a star on my save file that means I defeated the final boss.

i went into the third super boss with low expectations, considering how the other two went. As I thought, I hit it with panic/paralysis then nuked it with my good shit to kill it before it attacked.

I don't know if I can even really say it's just one specific attack that does it, Buster cannon is busted cannon but my entire party seems suited to massacring bosses more than its suited for general exploration. Buffs/debuffs lasting 5 turns is enough for me to win before they wear off.

Classes in this game are incredibly versatile and powerful + Basic is way easier than Standard in the Untold games.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (PS1)
(Or The Philosopher's Stone, whatever.)

Last saved at Diagon Alley with 74% of the game completed so far according to the save menu, so far I've gotten all the beans and learned all the spells present in the game. Very nostalgic since this was one of the first PlayStation games that I've ever played and is still surprisingly pretty fun to this day, the way that Harry controls kind of reminds me of a 3D Zelda title since he auto jumps off of platforms and locks onto enemies to attack much like Link does.

I don't remember ever finishing the game when I was younger, but I do know that I am close since the farthest I got was the Devil's snare and chess segments which was pretty close to the end in the movie.

BEEP

This game is only available on the PC-related systems, but I played it on Steam. In a bid to have at least one game finished for every alphabet on my Steam backlog, I ended up with BEEP as my "B" game. Basically you control a robot and you can either shoot bullets or use the anti-gravity gun to carry certain objects. Its physics system is quite good.

This game is quite bland graphically, but I can admire that this game is not braindead simple, since I failed a few times. I have a feeling that it's not going to take long, because I have currently beaten half the game's levels.

Thank you for reading.

Splatoon 2 for multiple days because it's my current addiction.

Heh heh, time to look for dirt cheap Splatoon Amiibo on CeX's website and wait for the Off the Hook Amiibo :)

I can't get the map completion badge to show up no matter what I do, I've unveiled every area of the map and explored each secret area. I've compared the maps to the online ones and they're the same. The only thing I can imagine it being is that I need to activate every 'stairway' including the dead end teleports, but there's no way in hell I'm spending a few hours doing that. So I'll just assume it's bugged or a waste of time.

Now all that's left is to get every material, buy the best weapons+armour and fight the last boss.

I managed to get my guild card qr code out including the dlc portraits but because I'm in the last stratum its got spoilers. would be nice if they allowed you to change the background to whatever stratum you wanted. I don't like the purple.
XBfOdSB.png

edit: holy fuck this boss is ridiculous. No wonder people built entirely seperate teams for it.

Back