What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario Galaxy

The bomb-throwing minigame in the Dreadnought Galaxy isn't as difficult like how I remember. I might have had more problems with the one in the Battlerock Galaxy.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Alice is such a sweetheart. I also accidentally sold my bug net and the Nooklings weren't selling them so I had to time travel to get a new one.

RandomDSPlayer said:
Super Mario Galaxy

I somehow beat the Daredevil Comet in the Melty Molten Galaxy without dying once!

That one was a major pain in the ass.

Jim Perry said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

The. Perfect. Run. Sucks.

I couldn't agree less

Azure Strike Gunvolt

fuck, all i had to do was get through the second phase fight and then the third phase would just be dodging this kids shitty special attack for free kudos. I had like 4.5k kudos man, i can't tell which side the giant hand will come from. I might just need to like, try jump over it or something.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Me and my irl friend played for a few hours, she gave me a ton of bells for some reason, we visited each other's towns, and then went to the island to get a ton of bells. It was a lot of fun.

Azure Striker Gunvolt

okay, I decided to cash in my kudos at the final checkpoint instead of the boss because I wasn't confident I could beat it without getting hit and also I need to complete the 'S rank or higher' challenge before the 'S+ rank' challenge shows up. The multiplier you get with the higher kudos really does add a ton, even just cashing in right before the boss left me 150,000 points below the S+ rank threshold.

I decided to change my shoot button to X because shooting while using the flashfield and also jumping all at the same time wasn't working for me when it was ABY. ABX is significantly easier after adjusting to the change, my thumb covers those buttons pretty much all the time by default.

Ninja_Cat said:
Warioware: Smooth Moves. It was pretty fun until Dribble and Spitz's boss microgame.

I'm going to assume the "until" does not denote an interruption in fun but rather the point from where it moved from "pretty fun" into being a truly transcendant experience

dragons dogma dark arisen

kick some ass at frontier caverns and kicked more ass at the catacombs, life is good.

Fire Emblem Fates

I unlocked Dragon Fang then immediately got a dragon fang crit right after lmao the enemy only had 1 hp left.

I guess I'll use Mozu, I wasn't sure since Arthur works well with Effie but it's not enough to one-shot anything and she can kill things in two hits on her own. I made her an archer so I could get her bow rank up before shit hits the fan.

I didn't actually end up using the dragon vein in snow land, does it just make things wet

Fire Emblem Fates

I got to Chapter 13 and wondered how they expected me to survive a hit from bowfuck but then I waited it out to see what would happen and Benny showed up. I'm only playing on normal/classic for my first playthrough but it's been nice so far. I wasn't fond of Chapter 9 or 13 but 7-8 and 10-12 have been great. I'm not really focusing on supports so what happens will happen. Probably won't end up with more than one kid, if I even get that. I made Camilla a Wyvern Lord, giving her a lance somehow makes her more useful than she already is.

Paper Mario: Color Splash
I've figured out that the game doesn't give out as many cards as Sticker Star gave out stickers. But then it hands out way more money than Sticker Star so I already have like 6k coins for buying whatever the fuck I want. I appreciate the trash can guy telling me what I need, I wasn't going yo go to the giant gate because it was after the tower in the stage list. Hammer timing is kinda strict.

Mario Party: Star Rush
I wanted to try it, I enjoyed Toad Scramble but there were already repeat bosses in just three stages so that's an issue. Fortunately even on repeat they were still kinda fun. Won't be that way forever I don't think. They managed to get something right at least; I like having a bit of freedom with what I do before I decide to go fight the boss. I'll try some of the other modes I unlocked some other time.

Lima November One said:
Lima November One said:
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Currently past Death. My heart was pumping fast when I finally beat him. Over 200 Great Axe swings yo.
you're crazy, you got all the way to almost end game on level one?!? thats pretty amazing though, what magical force drove you to do that?

Ys 1

Ah, I ran out of town and some great music started playing and then I died on the first enemy four times.

good start. i found a big tree, it was really big. i found a mine. i died in there too. i got a shield, idk what it does yet. probably shields me.

The bump system took a bit to get used to, such a strange concept but it kinda works. Attacking from behind is a little hard since they turn around afterwards so you just get fucked up

Back