What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Steam one, comes with Ys 2 as well

super mario advance 4

got to world 3 and played a little more, not fond of this world.

Ys 1

Got my ass kicked by what I assume is the first boss, but the enemies outside give tons of cash money so I just grinded them for a few minutes and I'll go buy something helpful. I also levelled up so it should be easier. I didn't save for half an hour so I had to go back and re-talk to all the NPC's for the notebook. It was a lot faster when I didn't care what they had to say.

I met the harmonica girl, falcom fucking loves their harmonica's

Ys 1

I got better at the bumping, and the ring that slows down enemies makes it easy. However bat man kicks my ass so I'm just gonna have to figure that one out I guess. Maybe there's a trick, because it sure has a fuck ton of health compared to the damage I do with a Talwar and the Battle Ring. I went and bought the good armour from Minea so maybe it's just a war of attrition, or maybe I could use the mirror but I'm worried it'll break.

I also started a new game on easy and quickly got the achievements I missed in half an hour. Some of them are of questionable taste but they were easy to do so I won't complain.

music still dope

Ys 1

okay well the game was good, combat was quick and fun, music was great, etc.

however the pointless backtrack right near the final boss and the final boss itself being 30 seconds of total bullshit on repeat until you get lucky makes the last 20-30 minutes of this game unnecessarily frustrating. I don't think I've ever come across a boss fight as shitty as this before.

I was going to replay the game on nightmare for the achievement but I have absolutely zero interest now.

hell i don't even feel like playing ys 2 anymore, or just any game at all. im livid

Pokemon Blue Version

lol i caught Articuno in two throws, i think this is the same version I caught Zapdos in three throws, I like this pattern.

Unfortunately because I lost my Red Version Lickitung to the transfer pak being a bitch I'm gonna have to catch a 1% Slowbro. I already have one but I'm using this one on my team. I think I'll get rid of Thunder Wave once it learns Psychic, by the time it's Lv55 I'll probably have caught everything I need to catch already.

Geoff said:
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

beat dungeon 4. I swear those tile puzzles are satanic
Wait until dungeon 7... OH BOY, DO THEY ESCALATE.

Anyways...
EarthBound
Just got through the department store. I'm unsure whether or not I'm underleveled, because those enemies dealt over 100 damage with a simple attack.

Pokemon Stadium

beat blaine

Pokemon Blue Version

beat blaine

Ys 2

beat blaine I'm nearing the end of the game, I think once I find this next key item it'll open up the way to the final dungeon area. The Solomon Shrine is huge so it's kind of hard to remember where to go but I think I have a decent enough memory of it to get around quickly.

the shrine also has really good music so I'm 100% okay with running in circles :thumbup:

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

Been so focused on schoolwork I forgot this came out a week ago holy shit. It's amazing

shoutout to nex btw
gdi

Bioshock

its less bad than i remember it being, mostly because i have a mouse that can adjust its sensitivity and i remapped switch to plasmid/cast plasmid to q

aiming is still terrible but it's manageable, although the guns still seriously suck in terms of design. i guess the shotgun isn't as worthless as i thought it was

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

THERE IS SO MUCH CONTENT HOLY SHIT THE STORY MODE NEVER ENDS AND IS ACTUALLY REALLY FITTING FOR RHYTHM HEAVEN. NOT TO MENTION I HAVENT EVEN TOUCHED THR CHALLENGE MODE OR THE BONUS GAMES FROM THE SHOP THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST RHYTHM HEAVEN EVER

/end fanboying

Seriously this really is the best rhythm heaven experience if you havent yet bought it. It fixes/adds so much to rhythm heaven the only reason why i'd go back to old games now is to play the minigames they've omitted. Not that I would, First Contact is best game tbh

Also there's a game where you feed a goat turnips and it has nothing to do with rhythm whatsoever but it is addictive as hell. Makes me want a new WarioWare so bad.

i once played a 50 turn game on that map 2v2 together with (extreme) bots

it was hell

the match went on for like 2 weeks

i lost LOL

Back