What game did you last play?!?!?!?

final fantasy 7

got a little past the boat section and on these rails now.

dont like this place but ff7 is a lot better then i remember.

Stargazing said:
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (3DS)

After a really negative streak, I had a really awesome run with Azazel to get his achievements. Satanic Bible and Abaddon get.

Triple Eye, Cricket's Head, Blood of the Martyr, BFF, Dark Bum, Bum Friend (both of whom saved my ass), Money=Power, Lvl 2 Ball of Bandages, and Proptosis among others.
Oh nice. Triple Eye with Cricket's Head and Proptosis would pretty much ohko everything with Azazel with shooting at point blank range.
Also Abaddon is one of my favorite items so good that you unlocked it.

Azure Strike Gunvolt

Getting an S rank must be super hard, I went through the first level in under 4 minutes without getting hit and I still only got an A Rank.

Maybe you get better abilities later that make it easy af. I just spent like an hour only playing the first level lol.

Lima November One said:
Wario Land II

You have no idea how pleased I am that I finally found the secret exit to "Escape the factory!" without using a guide.
Doing hard things without a guide is always fun. I'm guessing that it's a hard secret to find?

Kirby Air Ride

Completed all 120 City Trial Checklist missions without using any purple squares. Felt good.

Hououin Kyouma said:
Final Fantasy 8

>squall, selphie, quistis, xell, irvine, elloine and cifer all were in the same foster home (but everyone except for irvine (and probably elloine judging from what we saw of her so far)) forgot about it because of summon side effects)
>>>the fucken witch edea was their foster mother

this plot just got a whole lot more interesting i feel

now i have to search for the house but i have absolutely no idea where it is lol

Mario Golf (N64)

I'm still bad at it lol, with me controlling four characters at once, even though I did get an Eagle as Donkey Kong with a chip-in approach shot. Played in Yoshi's Island, like usual, but I don't think it's a bad-golfter friendly place.

The majority of my goals? Bogeys and Pars.

Charlie was first, Baby Mario second, Donkey Kong third, and Wario last. And no, I didn't really go out of my way to make Wario lose.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

It was at school during E-Sports.

Azure Striker Gunvolt

this game is fun but I can't bring myself to play more than one or two levels each time I start it up. Also I found a jewel in one of the levels, it shows up on the mission select screen so I'm assuming every stage must have one, so I'm gonna have to replay and explore some old places.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

I've been kinda bored ever since I beat SC so I'm just gonna play it again I think, I carried over all my Sepith/Money so I wouldn't have to worry about managing my Sepith for later. I'm gonna see if I can get all the achievements this time around, fortunately there's no difficulty setting achievement so I can just play on normal.

Well yeah, the same reason I played as DK is the same reason I play as Wario in Mario Party.

I sometimes cause him to intentionally screw up and that's funny.

Today I replayed Mario Golf N64, same settings, same DK-infested Yoshi's Island, except I got more Birdies, at least as Baby Mario. It's probably because I just realized you need to weigh in the distance away from the hole displayed by a number vs. your total putting distance. Toadstool Tour refined this and made it easier to estimate but this game doesn't so....

but I think I'm making improvements which is a great thing. The ranking this time (again, me controlling all of them) are Baby Mario, Charlie, Donkey Kong, and Wario, who got last again lol.

Azure Strike Gunvolt

I didn't realise hitting the checkpoints basically deposited all your Kudos so I re-did the first stage without using them and got an S rank. then they gave me a challenge to get S+ as well so I decided to give it a shot and got it after about half an hour. I like that a music track starts playing when you hit 1,000 Kudos. It makes it incredibly disappointing when you get hit and it disappears instantly.

Child of Light

was dirt cheap on the psn so why not

nobody told me this was an rpg lol

looks and plays okay, will maybe play more of this when bored.

Azure Strike Gunvolt

i guess i didn't realise how much health I would lose simply from not knowing what attacks the bosses had beforehand, going into the regular final boss battle without Prevasion but knowing how to handle it/pick my spots went a lot better, didn't even need to heal until phase 2.

I'll probably keep playing it for a while yet, see how many S+ ranks I can get and maybe complete some of the challenges. I guess I've beaten it though.

that includes the true ending, the Asimov fight kicks your ass with one mistake and avoiding those homing balls of fuck you was hard, I'm pretty sure I didn't manage to get away without taking damage from them at all.

Final Fantasy VII

After not touching this for 2 months I got myself a ninja, so that...happened.

Back