What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Hououin Kyouma said:
i once played a 50 turn game on that map 2v2 together with (extreme) bots

it was hell

the match went on for like 2 weeks

i lost LOL

I once played a 50 turn game on Bowser's Enchanted Inferno in Mario Party 7 with 8 players. I ended up with 999 coins, thanks to the Mic Space.

The game took 3.5 hours to finish.

Ys VI: Ark of Napishtim

man, this is hard. might be better with a controller, or just not having 10 enemies charging at me at once, where I only do like 4 damage to them while they constantly respawn.

maybe I should just avoid them until I learn how to fight decently.

also there's save points now damn it

and it works on normal settings. At least, until I get to a boss battle or an area that is a little more intensive than this.

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

remove tempo-up Air Rally 2
please

dragons dogma dark arisen

continuing my playthrough of my assassin, managed to get rank 7, got gouge and tried it out on a chimera.

Sexy as hell, i love this vocation.

Ys VI: Ark of Napishtim

I beat the duel for the achievement after a few tries. I panicked at the end when I was one hit from death but still won lol.

The game got choppy for a bit in the new area, but I can turn down the settings if I need to. Not being able to save wherever I want really freaks me out in a game like this where you can take a fair bit of damage from one mistake.

There's also this dash jump thing that I can only really reliably pull off half the time. I know I'll need it later on but it's not really a good mechanic. I also can't do the wind sword's fourth hit but I don't actually know if I have access to that so maybe I'm just trying something I literally can't do.

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

I think I'm being conditioned into liking Literally Pachinko with Goats through excruciatingly painful repetition. Unlocked like two more mascots and on the cusp of my third, it's getting infinitely more bullshit because now the goat won't stop moving.

also someone put Donna on a government watch-list, please

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

Challenge mode is inconsistent in its difficulty and is sometimes wholly unfair (re: any Monster challenge with a low-input game), but man I've said this before but tempo-up Air Rally 2 is a special kind of hell because of its shitty jumps between fast shots and slow shots but in particular, this course comes fourth so in order to get to it, you have to clear 3 other games (which are certainly not hard, mind, but really time consuming, especially the Fever minigames which drag on forvever)

The result of my last three attempts at this minigame were:

and the goal is 85, mother fuck
gonna waste another 5 coins

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

I got a shiny new red sword. it makes a much more satisfying noise than the shiny blue sword.

Pokemon Blue Version

I beat the elite four, I went in with level 50's all across the board. Still wasn't hard because the ai is just dumb and their pokemon have terrible movesets but yay i did it. here's my team;

CharizardMarimoLv50(Submission/Slash/Flamethrower/Dig)
ClefableEuripidesLv52(Fire Blast/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Bubblebeam)
MarowakStaedtlerLv51(Bonemerang/Thrash/Earthquake/Strength)
ExeggutorMykiLv51(Rest/Mega Drain/Psychic/Toxic)
SlowbroHemiLv51(Blizzard/Thunder Wave/Surf/Amnesia)
AerodactylBrivisLv50(Sky Attack/Hyper Beam/Double Edge/Fly)

i'll evolve a bunch of pc mons later and then duplicate rare candies for the ones that need levelling up. I guess I'll have to get hella nuggets too for the porygon. Hopefully the next 64 transfer pak I get will be stable enough to do actual trades for the trade evolutions. assuming you can do that with the trade machine in stadium.

Majora's Mask 3D

Grabbed this game in the Halloween sale about the same time I got Rhythm Heaven.

This is like my... 3rd(?) Zelda (counting the ones that I've finished) and I'm liking it a lot. I'm just fucking around in Termina Field after having cleared the first temple and saved the Deku Princess. The relatively open and quest-based nature of the game is actually enjoyable, albeit a little saddening because your progress on quests is reset (aside from the game-based things you get out of it like items and songs) once you throw time back 72 hours. Particularly sad with Woodfield turning toxic again but oh well I assume it all gets fixed in the end.

Really love the creepy and unnerving aesthetic of the game as well, its certainly leagues different from its predecessor. Case in point, Kamaro's mask which is hilariously weird

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

aw man, i'm just way too greedy and it gets me killed by enemies i shouldn't be fucking with yet and then I have to re-do like 15 minutes of exploring. what the fuck are these saw blade enemies even, i dont like em.

also i'm really glad i practiced the jump slash because i got to a secret area and got a hp restoring accessory which helps a fuck ton. but it was hidden behind platforming that really shouldn't be in a game like this.

Pokemon Blue Version

well now I have everything I can get from this + red, besides Kabutops (need to trade him to all three before evolving) and Flareon (I'll make the yellow eevee into this). The rest is trade evolutions and the starters which I can get from yellow and stadium + 2 transfer paks

My blue team is a lot better than my Red team at least. I have everything I need to trade to Red in box 8 and from there I'll make a box for anything I need to trade to Yellow.

Splatoon

played ranked for the first time in months

choice comments as noted by my sibling:

"EAT A WHOLE BAG OF DORITOS AND CHOKE, ASSHOLE"
"HOLY SHIT COULD YOU FALL ON A CACTUS PLEASE"
"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CALL YOUR PARENTS AND LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE PLAYING THIS GAME WAY PAST YOUR BEDTIME"
"FUCKING SHARON, AGAIN!?"

Pokemon Yellow Version

I started this, moved over the fully evolved starters I had to Stadium and just reset. I already traded over everything that would need evolving or straight up wasn't available in Yellow. I do seem to have misplaced a Dragonite somewhere. Red and Blue are nearly done, just need to make sure I trade over the starters from Yellow before they've fully evolved, and then pray that I don't have to buy any more shit just to get Alakazam, etc.

Just going to go with Raichu, Nidoking, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax. No real imagination with this lineup but I'd feel wrong if I didn't go with this since it's what I used to do as a kid. or try to do, before I inevitably reset the game because i was bored with it. I've never actually beaten Yellow before. The closest I got was right before Victory Road, and I just deleted that file today.

I remembered back when I was trying to fully finish Pokémon Stadium 2 with a Crystal file, but I gave up on it because of how long the leveling up in Crystal would take and how long all battles in Stadium 2 would take.

Ah, I'm throwing a few attempts at beating the gym leader castle in Stadium as I go. So far it's been plagued with getting frozen, critical hits, fire spin for 5+ minutes, alakazam, and getting a critical hit after using Amnesia a few times so the damage was garbage and then getting hit with a critical that ignores the boost I got from Amnesia.

fucking rng.

My blue team at least has Hyper Beam Aerodactyl to outspeed and hopefully one-shot Alakazam, and it also makes it so I won't have to worry about a Fire Spin Charizard too since the champ will have Blastoise instead. But I need to stop getting fucking frozen by Lance first.

I don't care about the other cups since all my Pokemon are Lv100, they can't enter the majority of them.

Majora's Mask 3D

stupid dumb pirates can you please stop throwing me out of your base my fish abs are getting tired of your shitty stealth missions

Rohan Kishibe said:
Majora's Mask 3D

stupid dumb pirates can you please stop throwing me out of your base my fish abs are getting tired of your shitty stealth missions

poor gbatoad doesnt have the stone mask

Zae Eildus said:
Rohan Kishibe said:
Majora's Mask 3D

poor gbatoad doesnt have the stone mask
excuse me my fish abs and i do not have time for your sidequests mr. obscure dead ghost person who i cant seem to find at all despite using the lens of truth everywhere

i have a flying horse to attend to good day sir

Back