What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Touhou 6

Managed to clear easy mode without continues for the first time!

Stretchmo

Completed 10 levels in Stage 6 in Mallo's puzzles, 5 more levels in Poppy's puzzles and 2 more levels in Corey's puzzles.

Thanks for reading.

Barlw: Porject Em. It's a Stamina Mega All-Star special match with 2.0 ratio, no blastzones, 150 HP, and 99 lives. I'm Mario. My opponents come in three sets (Yellow Overalls Wario, Pikachu, Blue Overalls Wario, Red's Hat Pikachu, WarioWare Wario, Green Pikachu) (Green OOT Ganondorf, Pink Captain Falcon) (Donkey Kong, Boxing Donkey Kong, Green Donkey Kong, "Giga Mac" Donkey Kong).

Kyon said:
100% Orange Juice

played some, the first game I stole a chance to win from star, rip win count. The second game, nex killed me and stole a load of stars and then the stars juggled between everybody else + the chicken until nex got his piggy bank right next to me, then i blazed it, killed him and ran away with it.
i had 300 stars
and lost

yeah rip win count it is never happening

Stargazing said:
Kyon said:
100% Orange Juice

played some, the first game I stole a chance to win from star, rip win count. The second game, nex killed me and stole a load of stars and then the stars juggled between everybody else + the chicken until nex got his piggy bank right next to me, then i blazed it, killed him and ran away with it.
i had 300 stars
and lost

yeah rip win count it is never happening
don't worry, you'll win eventually. You did pretty well with Krila.

We should play again soon, I want to play more oj.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Got everything I can before the final dungeon. I love how you don't need to already know or read a guide to find some stupidly obscure hiding place for a heart piece, item or sidequest, every secret has a hint of some sort, the map is fairly small so you have no excuse for not exploring, the game tells you how many squids are leftover, you can pin points of interest on the map for later when you have a better idea of what to do and I dont think any of the dungeons are bad or obnoxious.

Best zelda game. Though I don't generally like zelda games much so whatever, still a good game.

Castle Crashers

Playing with a keyboard, Im using blue guy because he looks chill. I'm bad at not taking hits, how do you do it.

PikaSamus said:
Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

got it on ebay, roy sucks lol

he's okay with his class change but thats like near end of the game.

Splatoon

I just achieved B+ rank in Ranked, thanks to the Luna Blaster in Tower Control. Although I risen to that rank, I don't quite feel I am good at the game mainly due to my weakness to chargers in Splat Zones, and how frantic I felt in Rainmaker.

Thanks for reading.

100% Orange Juice

Got nine achievements. All of Kyoko/Alte's, almost all of Krila's and the 'don't use your home base but still win' one.

I was so close to the 700 star one on multiple occasions, White Winter is good for these achievements. I'm at 47 done now. I have one card left until I get 100% binder. The Kyousuke/Saki/Booster Pack achievements all sound like a huge pain in the ass to get. Good thing they toned it down for the later characters.

Stretchmo.

Almost finishing up Mallo's levels, and will be looking to continue with Poppy next time.

Thanks for reading.

Back