What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Touhou 6

much easier to play with a controller. Idek how I put up with the keyboard all this time.

Stargazing said:
Super Smash Bros for Wii U

sorry nysic

EDIT: Super Smash Bros for Wii U

for glory

Love Live: School Idol Project

>gets good on last tap
>one away from s
>mfw

How did that series get so popular...?

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold

Beat the story mode final boss in classic mode. Was actually pretty easy.

LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition

All levels aced (beaten without dying even once), including the DLC levels that came with GotY. Still missing some prizes from the main game that are locked behind multiplayer puzzles. If I want them I'll have to use two to four controllers at once. Fun.

Color Zen

Currently beaten all the Normal levels, 3 out of 6 Reflection levels, 3 out of 6 Serenity levels and 1 out of 5 Nature levels.

Thanks for reading.

SpeedRunners

Great indie game. Love how it feels like a Mario platformer that plays like Mario Kart.

Bravely Default

Now doing the Finale.

I finished obtaining all the items in Dimensional Hasp. I am unsure as to whether there's supposed to be a boss here, because I sure am not facing it.

Thanks for reading.

Shovel Knight

After ten minutes I'm still only 2/5 of the way through ice guy's level. Shovel Knight gets kinda long, I actually just quit out because playing SK is a very short burst of enjoyment before going back to like, wanting to do something else. I'll get it done one day i guess.

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

I got to the point where you buy items. I'm going to do what I did last time and play with zero hints or direction besides what I'd learnt from file 1, except I'll get that one heart piece I missed and get the red tunic. Pretty sure those were the only two things I never found on the first file.

Splatoon

Keep me away from this game lol

Splatoon

cleared mission mode, got all of the sunken scrolls. deepest lore.

everything about that final boss battle was amazing

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

I'm in about two chapters. Loving it so far, though I think I'm being a little more cautious in this game than in FE:A due to the permadeath thing.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Reached chapter 8. kinda funny how the title of the chapter completely gives away whatever twist the game wanted to throw at me with Orson.

OK gotta say I love the variety in mission objectives, map gimmicks and enemies in this game compared to Awakening. In Awakening it was just Rout the Enemy or Defeat Commander which, looking back, was kinda repetitive. However, if it weren't for Awakening then I probably wouldn't enjoy gimmicks like eyeball monsters, skeletons with swords, giant spiders, fog, ballistas, seizing locations, etc. as much. The story's good so far as well, but even from the opening I could tell the purple-haired guy was going to be the one who fucks everything up.

I must admit, Awakening sorta spoiled me on character interactions/personalities because most of the units in this game are...boring. Perhaps its due to a lack of grinding or whatever but being swamped with new units that hardly get any use because of the limited number of battles and exp to go around means I have far less tolerance for new characters that are weak. Lute, for instance. I wanted to use him instead of Artur but his level is so low its risky putting him into battle for anything. Natasha would be a character I'd like to use more often but all of the battles I've been in so far honestly don't have enough space for two healers, so Moulder the mustache gets priority.

So based on shit-all, Colm, Joshua, Eirika, Moulder, Ross, Gilliam, Lute, Seth, and Neimi are probably my favourite characters atm, but I'm forced to use Franz and Artur more than I want to, which sux. I haven't lost a unit yet which is good, though there were some really close calls (mostly due to me accidentally hitting END when I was still moving units).

all-in-all, loving Sacred Stones so far

Back