What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Undertale

I've been trying to beat Sans longer than it took me to finish the game on Neutral. I've been stuck on the same dialogue that starts up after about 10 deaths for... a few days. Amazing, huh?

SANS JUST LET ME BEAT YOU SO I CAN RESET THE WORLD

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Beat Chapter 15: The Scorched Sand. Very fun chapter, but hard because Ephraim's group was being overwhelmed by the enemies, and Knoll was completely useless. I would send Tana or Cormag, but the rangers had bows. Also love Caellach and Joshua's boss dialogue. Also everyone is starting to promote, Joshua promoted at the start of the chapter, Lute promoted midchapter, Ross promoted to his third tier, Gerik promoted, and Tana, Amelia, and Cormag are nearing promotion. L'Arachel is getting there.

my team is Eirika (Lord), Ephraim (Lord), Franz (Paladin), Seth (Paladin), Moulder the Boulder (Bishop), Ross (Berserker), Lute (Mage Knight), Joshua (Swordmaster), Amelia (Knight, holy fuck I've never seen a knight cap speed before), Innes (Sniper), Gerik (Hero), Rennac (Rogue), Tana (Pegasus Knight) and Cormag (Wyvern Rider). Not sure if I'm using Knoll, I used him last time and he was a fun unit, he's also the only dark magic user.

100% Orange Juice

I don't know if I'll get the last 10% of achievements, they're the really grindy ones. It's a good way to get stars and buy stuff. I managed to get enough to make the card packs sell out. I always have 14k saved up for when I hit Level 50.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Did a skirmish. Wow, fuck my Cormag is RNG screwed. So bad I may need to drop him. His average at his level is 18, but his is 14, which is his base when he has a growth of 55. All his other stats are below average too, except luck, by 1 point.

Pokemon Omega Ruby. Have to get Skarmory, Swablu, and Trapinch in shape before my Petalburg Gym match. I kind of feel like a noob using 2 dragons though.

Etrian Odyssey IV - Legends of the Titan

Finished the demo.

My squaaaaad guild was mostly using the Land one, a Fortress, a Dancer, a Medic, and either a Sniper or a Runemaster although mostly the former. It did the job, and I grinded to be able to beat the baboon FOE in the first cave and almost kill the bear FOE in the first labyrinth.

This game felt a lot harder than EOU since a normal enemy (the angry baboon in the first labyrinth) was able to 1HKO prior to grinding, but I dunno, maybe that's more incentive to start with EO4, idk at this point.

Pretty sure EOIV only has casual and normal mode, normal mode being the equivalent of hard mode in EOU. Casual being picnic mode in EOU.

So pick your poison, Hard Classic Mode in EOU fucked me up a lot. The first mini-boss forced me to change back to normal lmao.

looking around, it seems like normal on EOU is supposed to be the same as normal on EOIV. EOU hard is supposed to be as difficult as the first EO game, aka incredibly hard.

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

I'm at the dreaded Chapter 14. This chapter is just as bullshit as I expected, and I'm on normal mode. The awful fog of water + desert combo, Manaketes hiding in the sand, annoying sleep staves, Sophia is a shit unit that gets oneshotted, and the enemies with sleep staves love to target her. Cecilia is also useless because of her movement. I didn't bring Lance, Allen or Clarine because one movement is terrible, and I only brought Shin because I need to promote him.

And I swear, the RNG is out to get me, the first enemy I attack gets a 1% crit, Shanna missed 87% many times, and Miledy missed 75% way more than she should, especially since true hit is in effect.

I honestly couldn't be bothered to get any of the hidden items other than the Boots or the Silver Card, since they are important, because I already have enough to worry about on this chapter.

Touhou 6

I managed to accidentally hit Square (the button i set bombs to on my ps3 controller which im abusing to play this game) 3 times during this session because i needed a hand to scratch myself kek.

The Project M version of Barlw.

Pwning Lv. 9 bot ass like always. My GCN shoulder buttons hate all that wave-dashing and L-canceling and I still don't get why the Score Display option was nixed in favor of stuff like Stock Control or that 3-frame buffer shit.

Garry's Mod

Testing my Sugarscoot bike mod for it. Ugh, I had to use Shadow's Bike shared.lua as a template rather than the typical one I used for all my other Mario Kart Wii SCars, otherwise, it won't drive. Other than that, it's fully functional.

I'm planning on doing one middle-sized MKW bike a day until I release it.

Splatoon

well i know where saltspray rig gets its name from

Love Live: School Idol Project

"If you touch me, then you're telling me you want to be touched, too."
woah slow the fuck down nozomi

Splatoon

got splatted, got salty

Smash Bros 3DS and U

played around with palutena in fg

Tomodachi Life

Waluigi confessed his love to Rosalina

He'd done this before and it failed horribly the first time, so I didn't think it'd work this time

It did.

Rosalina ended her x-month long relationship with Luigi to date Waluigi.

i am fucking crying

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Beat that hell of a chapter, and got the Gaiden, the Guiding Ring, the Silver Card, and the boots. I don't even want to think about this chapter on hard mode.

Super Mario Maker

Didn't play this one much. Only beaten one 10-Mario Challenge. By my count, it looks like I only have 16 levels that I haven't encountered yet.

Thanks for reading.

I acquired Sims 2 Castaway on Ps2 for 50 cents in a pawnshop. It's my first sims game and it's interesting alright.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

This game has a few problems.

-The graphics are horrible
-The playable characters won't shut up in battle
-The side quests are repetitive and boring

Other than that, I think this game is perfect. No exaggeration.

Back