What game did you last play?!?!?!?

seriously the new 3ds graphics are probably more acceptable than the wii graphics

Touhou 6

Had a crazy good run where I managed to get through to the Stage 3 Boss without losing a life or using a bomb in Normal.

castlevania order of ecclasia

finally got past that damn crab boss, god i hate that thing. Now in the mountians, where im already seeing some new glyphs to obtain, wooo

Metroid Prime

You may as well call this "backtracking the video game." Everything else is amazing though.

Lucina said:
Metroid Prime

You may as well call this "backtracking the video game." Everything else is amazing though.

well aside from metroid fusion and other m, thats basically that the series is.

Love Live: School Idol Project

Now my Smile and Cool teams have 100% Smile and Cool girls respectively. I just need 3 more Pures...
also rip getting 11000 points in the rin event before 8pm tomorrow, it's not happening

woolly world
i beat 4-7 today and now im on 4-8
and it was really interesting
the level title of 4-8 i mean
i am pretty excited to see this level, but prob tomorow

Undertale
I spent 6.8 Hours doing the neutral/pacifist ending, I wonder if the mean guy ending would be longer.

I want to play the game some more.

Maybe I won't wait to get the other ending after all.

edit: i might be in for a bad time

edit: i found my first bad time

Metroid Prime

Actually starting to enjoy the backtracking.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

this little shroomish of mine completely tanked all of wattson's team and it was pretty great

100% Orange Juice

I channeled Suguri and beat her scenario.

Apparently the gimmick is that every match has Poppo. Fantastic. Thankfully, don't think she won once, and I only lost a few times (mostly to the last stage). Also jeez, mass-produced Poppos? That's one hell of a thought.

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend

Really good so far, but it's definitely one of the hardest fighting games to learn. There's just so many mechanics and gauges that it's not really friendly to new players.

Rick Sanchez said:
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend

Really good so far, but it's definitely one of the hardest fighting games to learn. There's just so many mechanics and gauges that it's not really friendly to new players.

pretty standard to the most difficult fighting games like kof2002 or later guilty gear games, but seeing blazlue was made by the people that made the guilty gear series, not surprising.

Back