What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Black 2. Whooo I got all the badges.

Also please tell my I can destroy my rival. He's so annoying ugh.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Beat the game. 100%. I stopped playing at the Ancient Cistern 6 months ago. I had far less trouble with Ghirahim but more trouble with Demise. I think I was just good at the final boss 'cause I replayed it a bunch of times. It's a cool boss fight. The game was nowhere near as enjoyable as TP but that can't be helped, TP's 2 gud. The Sky Keep wasn't as difficult of a final dungeon as I thought, I just loathe those shifting block puzzles. The Hylian Shield helps a lot, no need to worry about its health.

The game i last played was Animal Crossing:New Leaf sold a lot of items to people today and gained more bells in the process.

Pokemon Omega Ruby

Got a good chunk of training done last night, and had my third Pokemon reach level 100. Gotta grind out the other three and then it's onto the Battle whatever it is this time around to grind for a TM. @_@

Pokemon HeartGold

So I had Butterfree against Pidgeotto, I managed to land the confusion status on it and I really didn't want to get it to red hp and be healed by the leader next turn so I took a risk while I was in the red and it was in the yellow. I attacked instead of healing, I left the decision of whether I would win or lose up to RNG. RNGesus pulled through for me.

What's the percentage chance on hurting yourself in confusion anyway?

Played Mario Kart 8 because I wanted to practice the DLC tracks for a bit, since I haven't been going through them. I am surprised that Animal Crossing is really hard now, but not too surprised that Cheese Land is still hard. I set items to Frantic because I think that best simulates the online environment compared to Normal, since CPUs are generally at a "disadvantage" since they cannot have more items.

Before that, I continued with Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. I finished two levels in World 4, and 4-1 is really time consuming because I messed up the timing for the third treasure chest a few times. I also played Challenge, but found Room 8 to be really hard and tedious because the room forces me to die when I can't get a treasure chest (only got Bronze here). Needless to say, I skipped to Room 9 and 10.

Thanks for reading.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

I just had some matches with Nysic.

The last one, Mario versus R.O.B., had a gorgeous start, rivals the Luigi versus Mario we had recently.

Like that, I sent it to everyone on my friend list, so if you get the chance you should definitely watch, still laughing.

Wario World

Man, that level sucked. I hate it when they make it so you have to reach the end of the level to go back to the start if you miss statue pieces that were on one-way slides, and they give you absolutely no indication whether they'll be on the left or right. I had to repeat it four times because of those slides. I was planning on doing both world 3 levels in one sitting but I need a break after that mess.

Pokemon HeartGold

noooooo, my party is a sausage fest. Whitney's Miltank is going to ruin me.

Oh I got a Scyther and Heracross. I'll get a Yanma later and evolve Scyther too.

Dong Dong Never Die

i fuckin suck at fighting games lol

Pokemon Black 2. OK so I beat the Elite 4 + Championship. It was way too easy. And now to do postgame stuff, but then it started talking about keys to get to other parts of the maps. And you obtain these keys by wifi, which by the way, daily reminder that I can't anymore. So if there are post game stuff to do that requires wifi, I'm going to flip out.

Back