What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Minecraft Pocket Edition. A new big update came today so like a good sibling I played it with my brother for awhile. Honestly the best part is skin support. I mean look at this cute scene.

dZSIzu0.png

Ace Attorney - Justice for All.

Got done with the second investigations.
DragonFreak said:
Morgan Fey somehow framed Maya to lock her up and ruin her life so that Pearl would be the new Master Mystic or something. IDK she's the only one I can tell with motives. Unless Ini is doing it for revenge. That's my second guess
MFW IT IS BOTH OF THESE PREDICTIONS!!!!! Well I was slightly off on Morgan's motive, but it was in the ballpark

Also I would like to dedicate this ivestigation to remind me the Lotta Hart is the worst AA character insofar.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Coming back to this, took three tries to beat Chapter 17. Once I stopped trying to give exp to my weaker units I just let Avatar, Panne, Olivia and Kellam+Stahl deal with all the enemies that rush you at the end. Fuck those things, everybody else was stationed on the stairs because I'm not about to get destroyed by reinforcements for a third time.

I feel like grinding. I want my weaklings to be normalstrengthlings, but then I don't want all them numbers to not be equal so everybody gets the same treatment.

Splatoon! I have to say: using the default Splattershot is difficult, so after I reached Level 4 (minimum to access all equipment), I bought a Paint Roller. I think I will try the charger since it looks decent to use.

I also started Wind Waker HD, but didn't play yet because I wanted to make sure the disc works.

Thanks for reading.

Ace Attorney - Justice for All.

Well I finised Case 2 O.O

MY
FREAKING
FACE
WHEN
INI
WAS ACTUALLY
MIMI
I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING
I COULDNT SEE THAT COMING
MY MIND IS BLOWN
I CANT HOLD ALL THESE EVENS.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sonic and the Black Knight

Pretty underrated Sonic titlE. it's not my favorite Sonic game nor do I necessarily put it in my top 5 Sonic games but it's pretty fun, controls are a little clunky but it wasn't like playing Sonic 06, and the story is pretty stupid, I wasn't expecting Titanic or Casablanca when it comes to Sonic, but my God it needs improvement. But overall a pretty fun Sonic game, and this might be the only time I actually like Amy

Binding of Isaac.

Didn't play this in ages. Had a pretty good run but I basically lost 5/6 hearts in one room in caves 2 and i almost did the rest of it with just one heart

i died against greed in the shop and i almost beat him too.

Mario Kart 8 (online).

It amazes me how hard it is to get 200 more points from my original.

Thanks for reading.

Child of Light

I had gotten the golem to join my party in the Tree of Thorns, then my laptop shuts off and Uplay can't sync with the cloud save or whatever.

So I basically just wasted several hours of my life, lovely.

EDIT: And then I made up all that progress and a bit more, only to find out it hadn't saved the whole time.

I'm not playing this game.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Gaius has some really funny support conversations. The avatar B rank one made me laugh a lot.

I'm over half-way through grinding my units. I think I'm close to being ready to get child units but for now I'm just going to leave them. I can see why most people don't keep the entire cast up to a usable level, takes a lot of time.

DragonFreak said:
Ace Attorney - Justice for All

tfw in moe's cross-examination i almost lose because i get penalized for the stupidest things.
YAY DF IS PLAYING ACE ATTORNEY JFA <3

...oh you're up to that case, good fucking luck
thumbup.gif

i hope ace attorney mafia didn't spoil anything for you :s

the binding of isaac

had a pretty standard run at first, had like 4 hearts and 2 blue hearts, found a 1up in the first secret room, and got brother bobby.

then i got to a devil's room in basement 2, and i took the "pact" (dmg up) for two hearts, which left me with 2 hearts and 4 blue hearts and a 1 up

after that i actually got really lucky several times, i got a lot of "fly" pills which summon flies which protected me from most bullets, i also got some range and tears downs though.

then i found like 5 hp ups in a row and unlocked magdalene

then i had like 30 coins and got the dollar from the slot machine in the arcade and unlocked cain

then i got my little unicorn in a secret room, and also a chariot card (<3 chariot)

and after like 40 minutes i actually got as far as ive never been before (depths 2), and i still didnt use my 1 up

i managed to beat mom in depths 2 and never used that 1 up, lmao

unlocked the first ending, a bunch of new items and chapter 4 (the womb)

GBAToad said:
DragonFreak said:
Ace Attorney - Justice for All

tfw in moe's cross-examination i almost lose because i get penalized for the stupidest things.
YAY DF IS PLAYING ACE ATTORNEY JFA <3

...oh you're up to that case, good fucking luck
thumbup.gif

i hope ace attorney mafia didn't spoil anything for you :s
I will try to have luck. So far the only part I have bee stuck on in this case is the very beginning when you had to show Max your badge....because that gets me everytime.

Back