What game did you last play?!?!?!?

GBAToad said:
Dong Dong Never Die

holy fuck this game is so stupidly amazing

smash bros can't even compare to the perfection that is this game

IT'S FUCKING REV

supermariofan said:
Just Downloaded Secret of Mana on VC (Along with Final Fantasy IV), so far it's pretty fun

SoM is okay, but there are better titles in the franchise though.

Zae Eildus said:
supermariofan said:
Just Downloaded Secret of Mana on VC (Along with Final Fantasy IV), so far it's pretty fun

I had no idea this series was connected to Final Fantasy, maybe I should look into this series more

supermariofan said:
Zae Eildus said:
supermariofan said:

I had no idea this series was connected to Final Fantasy, maybe I should look into this series more

....it isnt

Zae Eildus said:
supermariofan said:
Zae Eildus said:
supermariofan said:

The first of the series was actually called Final Fantasy Adventure
....it isnt

well it doesnt seem to have much connection with the rest of the series

F-Zero AX

Pretty fun. Wish I could play more but my vacation has come to an end

Smash 3ds
I need some of my other characters in better shape

Meta Knight said:
F-Zero AX

Pretty fun. Wish I could play more but my vacation has come to an end

iirc it's included on the f zero gx disc and can be unlocked with action replay or something (or it was an emulator-only thing dno)

Playing MechAssault again bring so many feels...

Threek said:
IT'S FUCKING REV
best video

he's a fuckin pain in the ass to kill in story mode though

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Awesomenauts

Completely stomped the other team several times with Ayla, my build has been near-perfected.

Stopped on a win streak of six matches, gonna play some more to get that last bit of rating for league seven after some food.

Dong Dong Never Die

nurses best character

Civilization V

So I randomly decided to give this game another chance, and started a Quick map with four civilizations with me as Japan because I dig its consistent combat performance.

I mostly spent my time killing off barbarians and developing Kyoto (I also became allies with a city state that gave me Culture), and it was only until 0 AD did I actually consider settling a second city. During these movements, Songhai was like "stop claiming all the land you see" when I've literally done nothing of the sort (much land I traveled was not marked by me) so I told the chump to bugger off.

So I noticed the guy had built up a large amount of forces, and the game said he easily had the largest military strength, which legit worried me. Then he declared war on me and I'm like "go away", but his forces were all around my border and it was both annoying and scary. I changed my plans from getting a third city to fending him off with some based Swordsmen, and after upgrade my units and getting my own catapult, I started obliterating most of the units he sent at me.

I honestly was not interested in beef though, so as soon as he stopped being a cocky spoon when I clicked on his town and saw the guy, I successfully negotiated peace (for ten turns?), even though I was in a much better position and probably could've taken him if the fight went on longer. His units are still near my capital which is very suspicioso, so I've kept all of my military forces on the inside border of my city in case he tries something slick after the ten turns.

So based on that mini war alone, I can definitely say I like this game now, I was so bored I fell asleep around the start of the round but from my experience of its war aspect it legitimately felt like a broader Fire Emblem, which has managed to sell me, it's so good.

After founding DragonFreakism with my Great Prophet, I stopped playing around 200AD, perhaps. Missing three sciences in the Classical Era but some other unknown civs are already in the Medieval one, which is worrying. Looking forward to playing more later.

Played some Super Mario 3D World to get more character completion. I must say that I have a surprisingly hard time with Rosalina in the Broken Bully Belt level (not helped by her lack of speed), so I enlisted Luigi's help with another controller since my goal is to complete all levels with Rosalina so I can just get her over with.

Before, I completed World 3 in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.

Thanks for reading.

Back