What game did you last play?!?!?!?

DragonFreak said:
Pokemon Black 2. OK so I beat the Elite 4 + Championship. It was way too easy. And now to do postgame stuff, but then it started talking about keys to get to other parts of the maps. And you obtain these keys by wifi, which by the way, daily reminder that I can't anymore. So if there are post game stuff to do that requires wifi, I'm going to flip out.

Actually, there is one sidequest that requires said key...

Since you're playing Black 2, you can capture Regirock and Registeel. If you want Regice, you need the key for it, so that you can go capture Regigigas with the three.

I haven't done it yet because i haven't got the time for connecting with another ds...

Also another key to switch between Black City and White Forest exists, but its less important.

I guess I can live without those. At least that means I can access everything shown on the map (except I don't have Flash, Rock Smash, and Dive, and I don't plan to do anything regarding those anyways)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I absolutely regret not visiting the Happy Home Showcase thing earlier. The people I've streetpassed with has a TON of great items.

Super Metroid.
Eri Ayase said:
That is completely normal. But yes, there is a lot of unexplored terrain. When you realize that you cannot go any further into Norfair you should try going right from your ship.
Pretty sure I reached this point. Along with Brinstar. I feel super powerful, although that will probably fade when the next boss comes.

Also I'm actually trying to get everthing which tbh I haven't really done with the other two Metroid games I played.

Super Metroid. I'm so stuck and lost in Maridia it's not even funny. Of course it's a "water level". I say that in quotations because even tho the entire place is in water, the gravity suit kind of make it null. So of course they make it up by making it up with the most annoying maze like things ever. Ugh.

eventually you will find the boss of maridia and then just gtfo there and go back to norfair for le 2nd best part of the game

lower norfair

Ace Attorney - Jusice for All

Half through the first case

First thing, amensia. Ok then. Just....ok? ok. okay?????? I don't really get it.

I'm not sure why I had to go through the whole "victim was left handed so therefore cant write at all in the sand with his right hand" thiing when I'm pretty sure if you fall and break your neck you die instantly. The first evidence present thing was so hard because I WAS CERTAIN that it was because he died instantly and therefore couldn't write at all. Oh AA

TF2

I have been... illuminated. I used to hate the Gunslinger. Now I love it, when I use it with the Widowmaker and the Pistol. Wow. Not getting it strange anytime though... ;-;

Ace Attorney: Just for All. Hey look I now know where Pearl came from. That's one mystery solved.

Anyways, I got done with the first day trial on the second case and now doing the second investigation.

Morgan Fey somehow framed Maya to lock her up and ruin her life so that Pearl would be the new Master Mystic or something. IDK she's the only one I can tell with motives. Unless Ini is doing it for revenge. That's my second guess

Friend of mine let me borrow his PS4 for a few days while he's visiting family. Been playing soooooo much Mortal Kombat X.

love ermac so much

Back