What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart 8.

Gotten a rating of 9100+, which means that I got 900 more points to get to five-digits.

Thanks for reading.

Project M of Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I've made a PSA edit of the Project M Olimar so he makes hurt and star KO noises. The only problem is that it randomly crashes my game (it works fine, but sometimes, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP in the middle of the match, and it happens only with Olimar), and BrawlBox probably has something to do with it, being very wonky and unreliable when it comes to editing PSAs compared to Smash Attacks and compressing files that don't really need to be compressed.

If there's a more reliable editor for editing the values for Star KO and damage cries that would be greatly appreciated.

Super Smash Bros.

I made a green Donkey Kong's percent 302% via 3 motion sensor bombs and an explosive crate. I'm proud of myself.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

A lot easier to return to than I imagined. I just went in there and made my way to Lanayru Sand Sea. I got a bunch of Heart Pieces/Goddess Cubes/Gratitude Crystals too. I might do up to the Sandship tomorrow.

Completed up to the Fire Sanctuary part. I have four heart pieces, two goddess cubes and four gratitude sidequest to complete. I don't know how I didn't realise this when I played this the first time, possibly tunnel vision on wanting them to be good, but the motion controls are bad. They're just bad.

Pokemon LeafGreen

Got the Earth Badge, only have Victory Road and E4 left to do.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Dong Dong Never Die

holy fuck this game is so stupidly amazing

smash bros can't even compare to the perfection that is this game

Completed the Fire Sanctuary. I still have no fucking idea how the Ghirahim fight is supposed to work, I just sort of moved the sword around with his hand then swung like a madman.

Pokemon LeafGreen
aaaaaaah, I got all the way to Lance with Lv50 bug types but he's at like Lv58 and his Aerodactyl sweeped me. I got some good exp from the other three but in the grand scheme of things, it's not worth the items I lost doing so. I really didn't want to have to grind but it's looking that way now. I think I'll need to be Lv60 if I want to get past him and beat the champ.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

A minor pet peeve of mine is when I see a waning crescent moon in the early evening. HELLO that doesn't happen in real life.

So if there's a new Animal Crossing game, I really they do some research on the moon rise and set cycles :P

Kyon said:
Completed the Fire Sanctuary. I still have no fucking idea how the Ghirahim fight is supposed to work, I just sort of moved the sword around with his hand then swung like a madman.

It doesn't.

Nothing worked at all in that game for with all this shitty motionplus bullshit

I had to use action replay for the last part of the game because it got to difficult to control for me.

Eri Ayase said:
Kyon said:

It doesn't.

Nothing worked at all in that game for with all this shitty motionplus bullshit

I had to use action replay for the last part of the game because it got to difficult to control for me.
Please you obviously don't know how to control a sword :P :P :P

Black 2

I'm like halway done or so and I only still have 3 Pokemon, which is whatever the evolution of Snivy is, Lucario, and Growlithe. So after researching and exploring and accidental findings, I decided to catch a Ducklett cause Swanna will be useful and I actually like Swanna.

Get the Eevee in Celadon City then get an Eeveelution. Maybe Jolteon since you seem to want an electric type

Back