Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass - Your Favorite Course(/s)

Which Booster Pass Courses are your favorites?

• Total voters

SonicMario

Star Spirit
I figure as Wave 2 is coming soon. A general thread for keeping track of our favorites. The poll will be updated each time a new pack is revealed/released. But for now will have only naturally have Wave 1 and 2 as of this OP post. Feel free to wait until after you've actually played on the courses to vote for the Wave 2 courses coming out soon. Though some of you may love the courses from past games enough to already choose it beforehand. But even if you somehow end up disliking what the game does to your favorite past course, you should be free to change your vote.

You also have unlimited choice of tracks so you can freely choose that you like them all if you wish. But you may want to focus on your particular favorites to get an idea of what the community's favorite tracks are.

Last edited:

Ray Trace

Third-in-command, strong, smart, handsome, funny
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
out of the ones ive played so far, Shroom Ridge is by far my favorite, it's the best one to play on in 200cc and I legit had a lot of fun with it.

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Goombuigi
From Wave 1, Shroom Ridge is my favorite course. I love courses with sharp turns that encourage a lot of drifting (such as Neo Bowser City) and that, plus the moving vehicles and the music make this one a personal highlight.

From Wave 2, I'm looking forward to Kalimari Desert and Waluigi Pinball the most. Kalimari Desert was my favorite course in Mario Kart 64, I particularly remember messing around on the tracks in Time Trials. I'm looking forward to Waluigi Pinball as well, it was one of my favorites in Mario Kart DS.

Mafillis the Dark

I CUP fate and have a HANDLE on destruction!
Pronouns
He/him
Coconut Mall, Waluigi Pinball, and Mushroom Gorge are always good, but Sky-High Sundae is good too, especially since I’m excited there are new courses in the DLC, I didn’t think there would be.

I Argue About Politics

*wakes you up at 4 am to discuss the healthcare*
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
What did Mario Circuit 3 do to share a spot with Toad Circuit. Last time I checked, it wasn't themed after Toads.