Make your own Mario character!

Name: Maruigi

Game: Mario Snowball Showdown(Yes, I am aware that it doesn't exist. I freakin made it up)

Relation: Mario and Luigi

Appearance: A fusion of Mario and Luigi. Luigi's hat, Mario's shirt and mustache, and Luigi's crybabyness. However, he has great potential.

Special Attack: Green Red Fireball

Special Defense: Ring of Fireballs; 28 Podoboos form a ring. 14 are red, 14 are green. When a snowball approaches, they close up, thus destroying the snowball. The Podoboos then charge at the enemy that threw it.

Attack power: Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense power: 1(a high attack makes up for it)

HP: OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!

Strategy: When he closes his eyes, the blue shadows indicate him reading your mind. If you so much as TAP A BUTTON, you will move in that path. If you do, he will use Ring of Fireballs. Thus doing 329 damage. This is like nothing since the least HP possible is 1,500. Stay still and his head will emit smoke. Then fire away!!!!!!

I know we should make Mario characters, but I'll make a game too.

Name: Yoshi DS (Yoshi is my favoritest* character, so that's why.)

Players: 1-18

Genre: Adventure, Platform

Story: One day, a Yoshi was walking in the field, hungry as always. Then a blue Boo took over his body. He split the Yoshi into 18 pieces! They each had their own color. Green, red, yellow, blue, white, orange, pink, purple, magenta, black, light blue, rainbow, gold, silver, bronze, ruby, sapphire, and emerald. Soon the Yoshis started to go on an adventure. They collected money, fought baddies, and found out who sent the Boo. It was Bowser! The blue Boo was actually a Super Blue Atomic Boo. The 18 Yoshis used their Super technique, the Rainbow Egg Machine Gun, to hack the Boo's brain system. Then the spell was shattered and the Yoshis all combined back to one. But they could split again whenever they want. Then they beat Bowser. The ruby Yoshi ate Bowser. It laid his egg, then a cement truck covered the egg. It hardened, then 20 years later, the egg hatched.

System: It's IN the NAME!!!!!!!!

Controls: A- Jump
B-Swallow
Stylus- Move
A+B- Ground Pound.
B(when Yoshi has something in his mouth)-Spit Up
X(only when Yoshi has something in his mouth)- Egg Lay
L-Multiplayer: Map; Single Player: Switch
R- Multiplayer: Call or Assemble(Only once you beat the game); Single Player: Switch
L+R- Multiplayer: Map; Single Player: Nap(Fully restores Energy, but takes 10 seconds)
START- Pause(Player 1 ONLY)

Name: Junior Koopa

Side: Good

Game: Paper Mario: Rock Paper Sticks

Description: A blue-shelled Koopa. He's cute and cuddly, but when he gets mad, IT GETS UGLY. If you fight 5 Copycats, he will become your partner.

HP: 20

Defense: Basic- 7
Flipped(basic)- 0
Transformed- ---
Flipped(transformed)- 5

Moves( ~ indicates level 2;# indicates level 3):
Shell Smack- 0 FP, 2 damage
Power Shell- 4 FP, 3 damage
Shell Bomb(~)- 6 FP, 10 damage
Transform(#)- 1 FP

Name: Oiram
Side: Evil but not on Bowser's side
Relation: Mario's evil twin brother
Appearance: Looks EXACTLY like Mairo but his clothes are inverted. Blue hat with a big black O on it, blue shirt, and red overalls.
Games: Paper Mario: Rock Paper Sticks, Mario Snowball Showdown, Super Smash Bros. Extreme, Super Mario 64 Wii
Stratagies:

PMRPS

HP: 99
Attack: 6
Defense: 3
Moves: Jump, Hammer, Brotherly Duo(Calls Igiul, who will be explained at a later time. HP: 80, Attack: 8, Defense: 5), Spin Jump, Super Hammer, Spring Jump, Ultra Hammer, Star Toss
Strategy: He's like a mirror reflection. If you jump, he'll jump with you. It will do damage only to you. Same with everything. If you use your partner, he won't be able to mirror it. Stun Oiram with Bombenta's Clock Out and Mario will be able to attack him. I know, Clock Out is from PM2, but what the hell. Repeat as nessescary(and yes I am aware that I may have spelled it wrong).

MSS

HP: 50
Attack power: 8
Defense power: 5
Moves: Snowball, Fire snowball, Snow Hammer

SSBE

Moves: B- Fireblast, B+Up- Spring Jump Punch, B+Side- Fire Bomb Charge(Press Z to deactivate), B+Down- Fire Bomb Detonate(Does more damage if you use Fire Bomb Charge. The more you charge, the more it does. But if you charge too much you will overheat and burst into flames, killing you)

SM64W

HP: 10(This means 10 hits kills him. 1 hit does 1 damage)
Moves: Jump(1 damage to you), Punch(2 damage to you), Kick(2 damage to you), Ground Pound(4 damage to you), Dive(3 damage to you), Moon Jump(1 damage to you)
Strengths: Super Fast, can Teleport, can use cap powerups whenever he wants

Other info: Oiram is not my original idea, I am giving credit to MarioMario54321 for creating him(check out his Mario V.S. Oiram videos on Youtube). Same with Igiul.

85 said:
Name: Smugshroom
Species:Toad
Appearance: THE TOAD IN MY SIGNATURE.
Relation with other characters: Little to none.
Side: Neutral.
Descrption: A smug character who thinks it is above everyone else.

oh hey it's me from two years ago

hello me from two years ago

Name: Igiul
Side: Oiram
Relation: Oiram's brother
Appearance: Looks EXACTLY like Luigi, but his clothes are inverted. If you saw Oiram's description I don't need to explain it. He has a black I on his hat.
Games: PMRPS, MSS, SSBE, SM64W
Strategies:

PMRPS

HP: 80
Attack: 8
Defense: 5
Moves: Jump, Hammer, Brotherly Duo(Calls Oiram), Super Jump
Strategy: He can't copy you. So just attack him till he dies.

MSS

HP: 40
Attack: 12
Defense: 10
Moves: Snowball, Avalache

SSBE

Moves: B: Fireblast, B-Up: Spring Jump Punch, B-Side: Fire Bomb Charge, B-Down: Fire Bomb Detonate

SM64W

HP: 15(30 hits kills him because 2 hits does 1 damage
Moves: Same as Oiram

Not Nuclear said:
Name: OJ Toad
Species: Toad
Side: Good
Appearance: An Orange Toad With Awesome Abilities!
Info: OJ was a toad in Super Mario 64. One day he was warped to Mario Galaxy 2 by a mysterious purple wormhole. He now lives in the Whomp King land from Super Mario 64 at World 6 in SMG2

Abilities:

Chainsaw: If OJ gets the spike flower, he can use a chainsaw to rip through enemies and walls.
Mind Power: OJ can use Mind Power to control enemies.
Fire Unleash: This rare move lets OJ kill all enemies in the level.

Hello me from 2 years ago, I've changed extraordinarily, my good man.

Name: Neo
Relation: :mario: and :luigi:'s older brother.
Side: Good.
Logo: A blue N.
Kart: A blue motorcycle with thrusters on the back.
Power: Homing ground pounds, throw super strong water balls, ice hammer, turn into a tornado, use water to suck in stuff like a whirlpool(he can only do that when he is a tornado), use his hammer like a bat to launch a stronger version of the water balls he throws, throw a water/fire/green electricity ball(he can only do that when he combines his powers with :mario: and :luigi:'s powers).
Motive: To save his little brothers when they are in danger and can not save themselves.
Description: Looks like :luigi: but has a blue shirt and has a blue cap with a blue N on it.
Catchphrase: You are not going to kill my little brothers.
Game: Mario party 16, Bowser is about to kill Mario, Luigi, and everyone else(but not Peach) when Neo comes out of nowhere and stops bowser, when bowser is defeated Neo tells everyone(but not Mario and Luigi) that he is Mario and Luigi's older brother.
Mario is a bit jealous because he is stronger then him.

Name: Dax.
Relation: Neo's twin(witch means he is also Mario and Luigi's older brother).
Logo: A orange D.
Kart: A orange 4-weeler with thrusters on the back.
Power: Creates a small earthquake when he does a ground pound, throw boulders, rock hammer, turn into a dust devil like tornado, create a small sand storm around him(he can only do that when he is a dust devil like tornado), throw a giant mud ball(he can only do that when he combines his powers with Neo's powers), throw a mud/fire/green electricity ball(he can only do that when he combines his powers with Neo's, Mario's and Luigi's powers).
Motive: to beat Luigi in a battle.
Description: Looks like Neo but has a orange shirt and has a orange cap with a orange D on it.
Catchphrase: I am going to take you down.
Game: Mario party 17, when Neo, Mario, Luigi, and everyone else get to Dementio's castle they see Dementio and Dax battling on one of the towers.
He loves Daisy because she wears orange clothes, the first letter of her name is D, and he likes flowers(he keeps that to himself).He dislikes Luigi the most because he also loves Daisy.He wants to beat Luigi in a battle to show he should be Daisy's boyfriend one day.Sometimes Neo has to stop him from killing Luigi.

Name: Thorn.
Relation: Daisy's brother.
Logo: A dark green T.
Kart: A dark green 4-weeler, and a dark green motor cycle.
Power: Vine whip(the vines have thorns on them)(the vines come out of the ground), a dark green hammer with thorns on it.
Motive: To help Luigi save Daisy.
Description: Looks like Luigi but has dark green shirt, a dark green cape, and a bronze crown with a dark green T on it.
Catchphrase: Feel the power of the thorn.
Game: Mario party 18, At first he is always sending Daisy letters that tell her to come his castle because he has not seen her for 4 years, and when Dax, Neo, Mario, Luigi, Daisy, and everyone else get to his castle they see him defending his castle from a swarm of goombas.
He likes Luigi the most because he knows Luigi loves Daisy.He dislikes Dax the most because Dax tries to kill Luigi sometimes.

Name: Rosey.
Relation: Mario's, Luigi's, Neo's, and Dax's little sister, and Thorn's (adopted) only child.
Logo: A rose red R inside the outline of a rose.
Kart: A rose red tricycle with thrusters on the back.
Power: A rose red sword.
Motive: To be like Daisy.
Description: She looks like a smaller version of Daisy but has a rose red dress and a bronze crown with a rose red R in the outline of a rose on it.
Catchphrase: Flower power.
Game: Mario party 18, when Thorn is done telling everyone(but not Daisy)that he is her brother she comes out of the castle.
She likes Daisy the most and likes Luigi almost as much as she likes Daisy because she knows Daisy loves Luigi.She dislikes Dax the most because he is always trying to beat Luigi up.

Name: Mario with slightly lighter blue pants
Relation: Loves pasta a lot and likes to smack Peach in the face.
Side: I guess it's good.
Logo: An M
Kart: A red kart.
Power: Can eat amanita muscaria mushrooms without any ill effects.
Motive: To save princesses only for the cake.
Description: He's Mario with slightly lighter blue pants.
Catchphrase: It's-a me.
Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Brawl Minus edition.

Original character; do not steal.

Why am I even chuckling at this?

Names: Ultimate Neo, Ultimate Dax, Ultimate Mario, and Ultimate Luigi.
Relation: Neo's, Mario's, Dax's, and Luigi's combined forms.
Powers: Ultimate Neo: throw fire, water, green electricity, rock, mud, water/fire/green electricity, or mud/fire/green electricity balls, giant ice hammer.Ultimate Dax: throw fire, water, green electricity, rock, mud, water/fire/green electricity, or mud/fire/green electricity balls, giant rock hammer.Ultimate Mario: throw fire, water, green electricity, rock, mud, water/fire/green electricity, or mud/fire/green electricity balls, giant fire hammer.Ultimate Luigi: throw fire, water, green electricity, rock, mud, water/fire/green electricity, or mud/fire/green electricity balls, giant green electricity hammer.
Logo: Ultimate Neo: A blue N in side a orange D in side a red M in side a green L.Ultimate Dax: A orange D inside a red M in side a green L inside a blue N.Ultimate Mario: A red M inside a green L inside a blue N in side a orange D.Ultimate Luigi: A green L inside a blue N inside a orange D inside a red M.
Kart: Ultimate Neo: A blue jet.Ultimate Dax: A orange monster truck.Ultimate Mario: A red 4-weeler.Ultimate Luigi: A green motorcycle.
Description: Ultimate Neo: Looks like Neo but has a orange shirt, red overalls, and green shoes.Ultimate Dax: Looks like Dax but has a red shirt, green overalls, and blue shoes.Ultimate Mario: Looks like Mario but has a green shirt, blue overalls, and orange shoes.Ultimate Luigi: Looks like Luigi but has a blue shirt, orange overalls, and red shoes.
Game: Mario Kart Fusion.

NAME: kyle

SIDE: Evil side

RELATION: bowser's favorite minion

DESCRIPTION: red camouflage army suit.black hair.black eyes.weapon belt around his waist with guns in it.

LOGO: a k

MOTIVE: wants to help bowser take over the mushroom kingdom.

strengths: fire, water ice , Lightning, earth, and dark powers.magical powers: freeze, slow down, speed up time,flight,spells,blow things up with his hands, power to see the future and past,time travel levitation super speed, blink to any place he want,telekinesis.

weakness:heights lava,losing his powers and immortality.

i have been thinking this guy the longest.

story on kyle: it stats with this fire storm and :luigi: saw the fire storm happening he said mario: come check out this fire storm and they both saw the fire storm and they said weird.and then this flame hurrican showed up and kyle jumped out from it and stoppe the storm and then kyle gave :mario: the finger and he got ticked off and kyle left and then he made his dark red,blue,and green castle appear and he said what should i do and then ran to bowser's castle and ran up to his room and bowser said what the? and kyle told bowser he was evil and bowser bust out laughing and bowser told him prove it and kyle said bring one of your minions in here and bowser why? and kyle said you'll see bowser called in koopatroopa and he said yes? and kyle used his dark powers to choke koopatroopa to death and he died and bowser said holy crap and then they both laughed evilly and that is it.

kyle has a messed up past his school classmates made fun of him because he was into black magic and he found out that his mother was missing and his father died mysteriously.

kyle also have yoshi he him killer because he serious anger issues and he was a psychotic maniac. killer is red yoshi with some serious and mysterious glowing red eyes.in order for kyle to call killer he whistles and killer comes to him instantly.

kyle is gonna be in super smash bros brawl,Mario kart ds and Wii,Mario strikers charged in don't even how am i gonna put him in that game,he's gonna be in mario game when he teams up with bowser i don't what's the title gonna be for the game.

Kyle's catchphrases:let's heat it up (main catchphrase) noice from key and peele he watches that show all the time on his phone.

other info: when kyle fights the mario brothers he will beat cause he's stronger and more powerful than them and also rumor has it that if anyone pushes kyle over the limit he will turn into a demon and his voice demonic also.

dragonhelper said:
story on kyle: it stats with this fire storm and :luigi: saw the fire storm haoppening he said mario: come check out this fire storm and they both saw the fire storm and they said weird.and then this flame hurrican showed up and kyle jumped out from it and stoppe the storm and then kyle gave :mario: the finger and he got ticked off and kyle left and then he made his dark red,blue,and green castle appear and he said what should i do and then ran to :bowser:s castle and up to his room and bowser said what the? and kyle told bowser he was evil and bowser bust out laughing and bowser told him prove it and kyle said bring one of your minions in here and bowser why? and kyle said you'll see bowser called in koopatroopa and he said yes? and kyle used his dark powers to choke koopatroopa to death and he died and bowser said holy crap and then they both laughed evily and that is it.

I think you coulda just put that in your first post you know

Back