Make your own Mario character!

name:toad
side:evil
description: a waffle with a toad hat, it's sweared to destroy the goomba race to avenge his mom
sexy:yes
other info:could be luigi's lost brother

I have yet to see a Toad that's "sexy". Also, if it's a long lost brother of Luigi, wouldn't it be a long lost brother of Mario also?

a.waffles with toad hats are sexy imo
b.he's only luigi's lost brother

a. imagine a waffle wearing a white hat with red spots
b. yes

If I can get out of this portrait then I can be free not a portrait ghosts. But Luigi will see me how am I going to get now?

NAME: Melody Pianissima

SIDE: Evil I think

RELATION: Shivers the butler

DESCRIPTION: A girl who like music and is an expert pianist and also to be very beautiful and vain she has gotten better at playing the piano since she died. But she then attacks you by playing a complicated piece on her piano causing her music sheets to fly at you. She will show you the power of genius, my music. It about time King Boo let her out. Melody: People call me the spectral beauty of the ivory keys”

LOGO: Beautiful dark red long maroon colored dress with long sleeves white frilly trim on the sleeves and the bottom of her dress. A dark red belt with a white buckle at the waist.Has a dark red bow near her neck. Has a slight collar to the top of her dress. Has long pale blond hair with two long bangs pushed behind her ears hair curves at the bottom of her hairstyle and light sky-blue skin and large completely yellow eyes

MOTIVE: The sixth ghost Luigi meets and is one of the many portrait ghosts who was freed by King Boo in Luigi's Mansion.

I was playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii then it hit
ME!
"If Bowser has kids, why should'nt King Boo?"

I think it's a Good Idea and so far i have 1 Done
I need (Insert Number Here that's below 7)

I so far got 1 Idea
I'll post more in the Future
Name: Boogly von Boo
Description:
•Frizzy Blue Hair
•Spectacles
•Insane Laughter
•French-English Accent
Species: Boo (Duh!)
Personality:
A Demented but Intellegent one out of
the Boo Kids, He is Smart but yet so
gullible and cowardly, despite the fact
that he will always try to impress his
father (King Boo) with his inventions and
doodads
Based off of: Iggy Koopa and Kooky von Koopa
Quote:
"No, really...I work and work but i never
get through...Maybe Because i always think
Iggy Koopa is in back of me...*Looks Back*
I am so gullible...

-Boogly Von Boo

He is my favorite Fanon Character
but i am thinking of other ones

Tell me what you think, i can understand Peoples
Opinions

Paper Iggy Koopa said:
I so far got 1 Idea
Description:
•Frizzy Blue Hair
•Spectacles
•Insane Laughter
•French-English Accent
Personality:
doodads
Quote:
I am so gullible...

-Boogly Von Boo

Opinions

basically ludwig as a boo?

Shiny Umbreon said:
Paper Iggy Koopa said:
I so far got 1 Idea
Description:
•Frizzy Blue Hair
•Spectacles
•Insane Laughter
•French-English Accent
Personality:
doodads
Quote:
I am so gullible...

-Boogly Von Boo

Opinions

basically ludwig as a boo?
ehhh...kinda, It's more like Iggy and Kooky combined

Ranger Yoshi: A orange SMW Yoshi with a red scarf and a cowboy hat and has red cowboy boots. This Yoshi sometimes helps Captain Toad in some missions. He has the Super Scope as a weapon.

Name: Uglgoombakoopa

Description: It's an ugly fusion between a Goomba and a Koopa with a Goomba for a head and a Koopa's body and shell.

It was created in an accident to fuse Luigi with a Koopa, a Goomba tripped and fell into Luigi and accidentally fell into the Koopa.
The two were fused together as Luigi escaped.

My character is listed here

Name: Vuigi

Side: Waluigi

Relation: An explorer from across the sea

Description: Slightly more muscular than waluigi but waluigi is 2/3 Vuigi's height. Vuigi normally wears a light orange t-shirt under a dark orange trench coat that extends to his ankles and white pants with black patches on each knee. His cap has a reddish-brown "V" on the front and he wears purple winter boots that go up his calves 2/3 of the way. He also wears a dark red sash around his waist and lower chest. Under his cap, he has fire-orange hair in a sort of "bed head" look. He has noticeably softer features than waluigi and a poofy orange beard and moustache.

Logo: A "V" in a circle with a slightly sailboat-shaped border

Motive: As the first person he met in the mushroom kingdom was waluigi, he learned waluigi's way in the kingdom as the right one and he'll seem a bit off at first, but he always comes around to doing the right thing. He loves sports, learning, and just looking around.

Strengths: Vuigi is skilled at hydromancy since he's spent so much time at sea, and since he lives with waluigi, he has invented a variation of the Wall-Luigi technique called the Vine-Weegee technique, it creates far fewer vines but has a greater range, especially in offensive position when he uses two vines as whips.

Air Conditioner said:
Farley_zpsad029dac.png

Name: Farley

Side: Against the Mario Bros. Not necessarily evil, he just wants to avenge his little brother.

Appearance: See picture.

Family: Fawful (Younger brother)

Personality: Has a temper, protective over his brother, has no wrong intentions

Powers: He is not as smart as his brother, and is no good at anything that requires brains. However, he is more fit physically and can hold his own in a fight.

Backstory: He grew up poor, in a small town called Bwahaville. At first, it was him, his father, and his little brother, Fawful. Their mother had been killed shortly after Fawful was born due to a car accident. When his father fell ill and suddenly died, 15-year-old Farley was left to take care of Fawful, who was 8 at the time. He worked two jobs to put his little brother through school, but one day he got a letter saying that Fawful could not be allowed to attend that school any longer because of his speech impediment. Desperately, Farley searched for a school that would accept his brother. Just when he was about to give up hope, Fawful was accepted by Cackletta's Boarding School. Soon after his brother left, Farley fell in love with a young bean named Maria. They were soon married and moved to the Mushroom Kingdom for a time. Maria introduced Farley to mushrooms, and soon he was addicted. He and Maria were eventually divorced, and Farley joined the Koopa Busters gang. He hung with them for many years, getting into many fights, but always winning. He was informed that Peach, the Princess of the land, was missing, and someone named Lord Fawful had usurped the throne. He passed it off as a coincidence, but later noticed statues that looked just like his brother. Asking a Toad what they meant, he was informed that they were indeed of Fawful, but that the Super Mario Bros. took care of him all right and peace had been restored. Farley then realized that his beloved brother was gone, and that these Mario Bros. had killed him. He set off to find them...
what kind of bad fanfiction is this

siph___drawing_by_just_call_me_j-d7nu2st.jpg

SPECIES: Yoshi

ALIGNMENT: Good

Siph is a Sapphire Yoshi kid. This is a rare coloring of Yoshi, a fact Siph is proud of. He is always quick to correct anyone who mistakenly calls him a blue Yoshi. His color gives him no real advantages or disadvantages (other than glistening a little in light); he can basically do anything a normal Yoshi can do. Siph enjoys annoying his friends, though it's all in good fun, and he never does anything too extreme. He always thinks of a person's feelings before he acts. Because of his trouble-making nature and the wisdom he uses to guide it, it's easy to forget Siph's age. Siph is extremely sensitive, and gets easily depressed and tearful when he is reminded of his mortality and that of others, especially his friends. But he is brave, and loyal to the ones he cares about. He is never afraid to fight for them.
Siph was hatched and raised by J, from whom he gets his witty and sarcastic nature. (My bad.)
I take back what I said about Sapphire Yoshis not having any sort of advantages or disadvantages--and all gem-colored Yoshis in general. Their glistening scales ARE their advantage! If they have the right amount of light shining on them at just the right angle, they can temporarily blind their opponents. I call this move Dazzle.

Moves:

Move: Charge
Description: Ram into opponents at top speed
FP Required: 0
Controls: Push the button shown (A, B, Y, or X)
Foe(s) Affected: Front-most ground-bound enemy; Siph suffers 1 HP if he uses this move on enemies with spikes on the sides (Pokey, Bristle, Spiny)
Attack Power: 1, 2*, 3** (if action command failed); 2, 3*, 4** (if action command succeeded)
Stylish: Press A right after Siph makes contact; Press A again when he lands after finishing his Stylish backflip

Move: Gulp
This is exactly the same as the Yoshi kid's move from the game, so I'm not going to list everything here. If you don't know what this is, see MarioWiki for details.

Super Rank
Move: Dazzle
Description: Blind opponents temporarily by reflecting light
FP Required: 3
Controls: Tap A repeatedly
Foe(s) Affected: All; Does not affect Bosses
Attack Power: 0
Effect: If the action command is successful, makes enemies Dizzy (meaning enemies' attacks may miss)
Stylish: Press A while Siph is glistening

Ultra Rank
Move: Siphon
Description: Steal HP from an opponent and give it to J
FP Required: 9
Controls: Press A and B alternatively to fill the gauge
Foe(s) Affected: One (select any)
Power: 1-10, depending on how much of the gauge is filled
Effect: Pierces defenses; Gives J HP equal to the move's attack power, regardless of if the enemy have enough HP or not
Stylish: Press A when Siph rubs his eyes
Note: This move I'm particularly proud of making. The animations of the others aren't important, but I feel like this should be described in full. First Siph makes the appearance of Focusing (from the first Paper Mario), but as time goes on, tears fall from his eyes. Then, like magic, the HP is transferred. It's not some special Yoshi power that lets him heal me, it's our bond. He hates having me hurt too badly, so he wants to heal me, but he also wants to punish the loser who did that to me. Then, at the end of the move, he rubs the tears out of his eyes. And for his Stylish move, he points at the audience, as if to say, "None of you saw that. I wasn't crying." Coincidentally, the first four letters in the move's name are S-I-P-H.

Character Emblem
character_emblem___siph_by_just_call_me_j-d7otyiz.png

NAME: poison toad

SIDE: evil

RELATION: toad's brother

DESCRIPTION: dark purple mushroom with green spots

LOGO: a mushroom with a skull on it

MOTIVE: take over toad town

POWERS: he can turn super mushrooms into poison mushrooms also he can control poison mushrooms

WEAKNESSES: water and super mushrooms

Dark Dark Dark Dark Bowser

He is the ultimate evil, the dark form of Dark Dark Dark Bowser. He eats plumbers for breakfast, and their souls go to burn in HELL. He can shapeshift, create black holes at will, and Mario's new Angel power-up is the only way to stand a chance, even though that chance is still small as a single hit sends Mario to hell for eternity. He was created from the DNA of Dark Dark Dark Bowser which was taken by Dr. Baby Metal Pink Gold Paper Pink Bluster Kong Jr. and combined with the DNA of Satan's son. Apparently he is scared of green things, but nobody cares about the guy who wears that color so he's invincible.

3PcE9nT.png

Back