Mario Party Superstars

Space Land! At last you return with your Bowser Death Star!

Have you seen the way she behaves after losing in Shy Guy Says? It just doesn't look right.
It could be worse. She could've been in Look Away if Look Away was still just a bunch of random floating heads. Oh also face lift XD

If the list of mini games aren't finished, then maybe the character roster isn't finished…hopefully.

Daisy should be among the returning characters, but it would be very interesting if Bowser Jr. is playable; Bowser would treat him like everybody else.

I'm not sure why any characters would have to be cut seeing as this game is clearly reusing assets from SMP. It's not like they would have to make different costumes for each character.

I'm not sure why any characters would have to be cut seeing as this game is clearly reusing assets from SMP. It's not like they would have to make different costumes for each character.

im guessing animations for 100 minigames have to be made barring reusing basic ones like getting burnt or getting crushed.

Oh man, Look Away is back. That minigame is unbalanced and the team almost always wins. Having five different directions to look at is too many and it's difficult for the lone player to get the team players out. In my opinion, Fight Cards from MP5 is more balanced since it plays similarly but there are only 3 options to choose from.

Have you seen the way she behaves after losing in Shy Guy Says? It just doesn't look right.

I stand by what I said.

Oh man, Look Away is back. That minigame is unbalanced and the team almost always wins. Having five different directions to look at is too many and it's difficult for the lone player to get the team players out. In my opinion, Fight Cards from MP5 is more balanced since it plays similarly but there are only 3 options to choose from.

Tug o' War anyone? I don't think I have to mention how terrible that minigame was with the Control Stick rotation controls; you're prone to lose, even against easy CPUs. Why not change the controls to button inputs like with how Mario Party 2 handled its minigames!?

Tug o' War anyone? I don't think I have to mention how terrible that minigame was with the Control Stick rotation controls; you're prone to lose, even against easy CPUs. Why not change the controls to button inputs like with how Mario Party 2 handled its minigames!?
Which way? If you're Bowser or if you're the team?

In MPTT100 its mash a. basically similar to that tug ally minigame from smp.

toadette not being playable puts such a significant damper on my excitement of the game
While in active sense, she should be playable, in the passive aspect my concern is like whether we get some really giant newcomers as replacement. (returnees not counted) for people to think this isn't too bad. Interestingly, we can't have Kamek, King Boo and King Bob-omb in the Party roster, so the choices are getting restricted. While KRool is mostly on my Mario spinoff wanted list, I think in Party his position would just be same as other villain bosses.

Despite I adore Pom Pom, I guess most Toad(ette) fans don't think she is big enough to cover the loss of them. Pauline seems promising in current timing, and it'd be nice to at least get Dixie or Nabbit.

It wouldn't be a Mario spinoff without Daisy, she's obviously going to be in it.

toadette not being playable puts such a significant damper on my excitement of the game

i really wish nd cube stop fucking doing this
She's my favorite playable character in the mario franchise :(

I think I see what Nintendo's doing.. this one has the first 3 remastered, then next gen we'll get remaster of 4-6. Kinda like how gamefreak's been doing with pokemon remasters

Back