Mario Party Superstars

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
While I did mention Daisy and Bowser Jr. on an earlier post, those two, along with Diddy Kong, should probably finish up the base game playable roster. Of course, it would feel rather funny to see Bowser Jr. wear a Bowser suit.

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Since we have the first game involved in this compilation. I wonder if they’ll include the part where the player in first gets the superstar treatment, while the player in fourth gets the slap in the face. They haven’t done that since the first game, I don’t know why they would drop it.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Pronouns
He/him
Since we have the first game involved in this compilation. I wonder if they’ll include the part where the player in first gets the superstar treatment, while the player in fourth gets the slap in the face. They haven’t done that since the first game, I don’t know why they would drop it.
There are two things shown in the Treehouse stream (on the same day the game was announced) that might be what you're looking for. The Nintendo staff played the final turns on Space Land, and this is what happened:
  • During the time the winner is determined, the players not in first place gets chased by Whomps in space cars, starting from the one in last, then the one in third and finally a fake out session for the one in second.
  • The photo shows the player in last singed by Bowser's coin beam while the player in first doing a pose.
1624077914248.png

Thank you for reading.

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
There are two things shown in the Treehouse stream (on the same day the game was announced) that might be what you're looking for. The Nintendo staff played the final turns on Space Land, and this is what happened:
  • During the time the winner is determined, the players not in first place gets chased by Whomps in space cars, starting from the one in last, then the one in third and finally a fake out session for the one in second.
  • The photo shows the player in last singed by Bowser's coin beam while the player in first doing a pose.
View attachment 14161

Thank you for reading.
There’s the friendship loss treatment we know and love from this series.

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Infinite8
I'm guessing the roster shown in trailers/gameplay is not final.

Betting the final roster will have 10 or 12 playable characters. If it's 10, only Daisy will be shown off and that's it, then wait for release with nothing new to add in the roster.
If it's 12, it would be Daisy and two mystery characters.
The mystery characters being: Diddy Kong (was playable in SMP, heroes side), and Pauline (newcomer, after joining the Mario cast recently in Tennis, Kart, and Golf).
And betting all of Bowser side in SMP wouldn't be playable, with the minions reprising their NPC roles, while Bowser doing the Bowser Spaces and Bowser Jr. taking the role of Koopa Kid (like what he did in The Top 100).

Toadgamer

Winner of the username originality contest
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
i guess since the analog stick is different with every console and feels much smoother thats ki nda why its being brought back instead of being avoided at all cost

Dorayaki

King Bowser
Since this game is basically an enhanced version of past Party games, high chance will be it's the same roster with Super Mario Party but with Birdo the returnee, and some newcomers hopefully.

And betting all of Bowser side in SMP wouldn't be playable, with the minions reprising their NPC roles, while Bowser doing the Bowser Spaces and Bowser Jr. taking the role of Koopa Kid (like what he did in The Top 100).
Curious, can Dry Bowser and Koopalings take the respective roles?

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Koopa Kid is just gonna be replaced by Bowser Jr. for all his roles. Like, he was replaced in the The Final Battle! minigame in The Top 100.

WickedBowserJr

Bowser Jr.'s Mom
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
WickedBowserJr
While I did mention Daisy and Bowser Jr. on an earlier post, those two, along with Diddy Kong, should probably finish up the base game playable roster. Of course, it would feel rather funny to see Bowser Jr. wear a Bowser suit.
I hope all those characters will get in. If it can beat Super Mario Party's roster, it will be a better game in almost every way.

Nephenee

The country girl with a funny way of talkin'
Pronouns
He/him
In MPTT100 its mash a. basically similar to that tug ally minigame from smp.
Tug o War in The Top 100 was spinning the circle pad. Furthermore, I can't imagine the amount of Joycon drifting from playing that again for the players who can't afford the Switch Pro Controller or the Gamecube controller

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I just don't understand why they kept rotating the control stick like that again.

Also there really has to be other options for these rapid press games for people with motor issues

Prismatic

“We’re golfin’ here!”
Pronouns
She/her
So does anyone find it weird that they didn’t show off Daisy right away like all the other Mario party games? I find it dumb to hold off on an obvious inclusion as if it was some surprise. Some people are actually worried she’s not in it which amuses me.