[RUMOR] New DK Game By The Super Mario Odyssey Team

Zippo has now been banned off of ResetEra. Reason being: Reportedly claiming to have insider information despite often being wrong and refusing to cooperate with verification.
1622147640281.png

So I guess we can start questioning the validity of his claims.

I don't know if this completely debunks the idea of a new DK game, because Nintendo Life still claimed that it's happening. It's possible that there is a new DK coming, but maybe Zippo's claim of it being 2D was false...?

Zippo has now been banned off of ResetEra. Reason being: Reportedly claiming to have insider information despite often being wrong and refusing to cooperate with verification.
View attachment 13488
So I guess we can start questioning the validity of his claims.

I don't know if this completely debunks the idea of a new DK game, because Nintendo Life still claimed that it's happening. It's possible that there is a new DK coming, but maybe Zippo's claim of it being 2D was false...?
I mean it probably debunks what Zippo said, but it started with Nintendo Life, right?

I mean it probably debunks what Zippo said, but it started with Nintendo Life, right?
Zippo's blog was posted on May 11th, while Nintendo Life's article was posted on May 13th. However, I think there was some talk about a new DK for a while now.

Also, Nintendo Life has updated their article with this:
1622148920598.png

I really don't know what to think anymore.

Nintendo Life just wants clicks. I'm saying this because I don't want to accept their cookie policy.

IS DKVine a highly respected fansite????

zippo apparently was pretty correct on the sonic stuff but idk idk
how would a 2d/3d hybrid work ? the only example of such i can think of is like, sonic and crash bandicoot........

IS DKVine a highly respected fansite????

They have indeed gotten increasingly popular in recent years, but their oft-humorous approach to the franchise doesn't exactly inspire "respect" in this context, to me at least. I follow them for the funny Donkey Kong theories and observations, but that in itself makes me iffy on ever treating them as a good source of insider information. No offense to DK Vine but what Nintendo Life did was ultimately cite someone's weasel-worded hypothesis.

Back