Post a Kirby song here, and it may be in my issue 171 section!

Kirbyo

writing for the `Shroom, saving Popstar from doom
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
I decided it would be better to start on preparations now rather than later, so for now, I need to ask you a favor! If you have any Kirby songs you would like me to use, then post them down below and I'll use the 3-5 songs with the most đź‘Ť for my section! Also, I might need to know if I can use videos directly in my section or if I can only use links...

You can embed videos in your section using the following code:

Code:
{{#widget:YouTube|id=XXXXXXX|center}}

Replace the string of X with the unique identifier of the YouTube video (the part in the url that comes after ?v=)

But please keep in mind that multiple videos embedded on the page will slow down its loading, so if you want to have multiple videos, I suggest using our YouTube link, which works like this:

Code:
{{ShroomYoutube|XXXXXXXX|DESIRED TEXT HERE}}

Again, replacing the X string with the video identifier.

You can embed videos in your section using the following code:

Code:
{{#widget:YouTube|id=XXXXXXX|center}}

Replace the string of X with the unique identifier of the YouTube video (the part in the url that comes after ?v=)

But please keep in mind that multiple videos embedded on the page will slow down its loading, so if you want to have multiple videos, I suggest using our YouTube link, which works like this:

Code:
{{ShroomYoutube|XXXXXXXX|DESIRED TEXT HERE}}

Again, replacing the X string with the video identifier.
Ok then, the most well-received song will be directly imbedded, the rest will be linked!
Also, I assume by songs, you mean only with lyrics?
Nope, mostly because most Kirby songs don't have lyrics!

Back