Mario videos. Please put them in spoilers!

Koopa con Carne

call me Hot Lips, 'cause i'm a one-shot wonder
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
Would you like to share a Mario-related video—be it gameplay footage, mod showcase, or animation? Post it here! Keep in mind that it needs to be within the forum's rules, so do not post explicit content.

This thread has been repurposed from being a host of exclusively animated content to something more general. Animations are still acceptable, though, so long as they're in video format!

If you'd like to read the post's original text, click on this spoiler tab:

With so many animation enthusiasts on these forums, such a thread had to be created at one point. This is a center for any Mario-related, fan-made animations that have touched your hearts and changed your ways like no other piece of media ever could. Discussion is obviously welcome to accompany them.

For the sake of this forum's rules, I would advise against anything that contains overtly dirty and gory stuff. Most of it is extremely played out and unfunny anyway. Ha ha, Mario kills Goombas in cold blood! *Wheeze* Peach sleeps with Bowser?!!

I'll start with a classic: Mario and Luigi, in a JoJo parody! You might have seen it already, but this thread couldn't do without it.

The second thing I'd like to share is this cool new short in which Wario, using some of his Wario Land abilities, tries to escape Bowser's castle after stealing a valuable item.

Last edited:

Last edited:
idk, her voice was derived from one of the cops from GTA V. GTA V voice actor lists are a huge list of names with "The Local Population" credits.

I've turned this place into a host for all kinds of videos (and edited the OP to reflect that). There doesn't seem to be another thread on the Marioverse forum to fulfill such purpose.

Here's a NSMB mod showcase where Mario is a skeleton.

One Piece/Paper Mario animation with TTYD partners! (I'm not a One Piece fan, but I thought this was amusing).

Last edited:

This type of content is something I never got the point of: animated footage that simulates some sort of Mario obstacle-course game. Who is it addressed to? Why do so many people watch it? It doesn't present much of a narrative, only having a couple interim cutscenes here and there, nor does it seem to commit to being humorous like those old Mario's Castle Calamity videos. It's mindless. It feels like the creator filmed themself playing with toys, imagining there's a game going on.

Last edited:
An... interesting MPS trailer uploaded by Nintendo several hours ago.

An... interesting MPS trailer uploaded by Nintendo several hours ago.

On the one hand, it's kinda funny that they're acknowledging the competitive nature of the game. On the other hand, that trailer's kind of cringe.

This type of content is something I never got the point of: animated footage that simulates some sort of Mario obstacle-course game. Who is it addressed to? Why do so many people watch it? It doesn't present much of a narrative, only having a couple interim cutscenes here and there, nor does it seem to commit to being humorous like those old Mario's Castle Calamity videos. It's mindless. It feels like the creator filmed themself playing with toys, imagining there's a game going on.
Children. It's sort of stimming entertainment. I kinda enjoy it myself.
What's really awful are the spam upload AI generated videos, does anyone know what I'm talking about? They usually have like.. Mario, Pac-Man, Spiderman, Elsa, and gross out monsters.

I like the SPM musical by Man on the internet.
You can watch it here, it's really nice if you enjoy the game.

Bowser's Fury characters in the DBZ intro. Randomly found this video and had to share it. That part near the end got me.

Back