Chores

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
What chores do you normally do around your house?

Myself, I usually do the dishes and a general clean up of the kitchen. However, there was this one time before a party of some kind when, with a little help from my parents, (They had other preparations to make), I successfully cleaned the entire house (including dusting, sweeping, and vacuuming!) in one hour.

What about you?

dish, clothes, occasionally clean up bathroom and my room, taking out trash.

cleaning up after my little feather baby aka my cockatiel

i guess cleaning car too counts as a chore.

I live alone so, I usually have to do the whole ordeal.. but
on most days, it's just clean up after myself (dishes, garbage).
Clean the bathroom when it looks dirty.
Dust shelves and vacuum monthly.

I just clean the dishes (whenever my grandpa doesn't end up doing them himself) and maybe take the trash out tbh. On rare occasions I'll clean out the fridge of anything that got pushed way in the back and has long expired and what the hell even was this it's now a jar of some black mass, but that's also usually something I do with my grandpa to make it easier.

Suppose doing my own laundry counts as chores but, just like with dishes, half the time my grandpa just tells me to put my clothes in the hamper because he's gonna wash some of his clothes too and he ends up doing it instead.

I don't do that many chores, but when I do, I do the dishes, take out the trash/recycle and feed the animals.

Back