Stuff you like from stuff you don't like

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
List some tiny elements you like from stuff you otherwise hate,

I hate Family Guy but some of the jokes are funny and Seth was respectful towards Adam West as a person, I can give props for that

I dislike Just Dance, but some of the songs in the game are cool.

so i like video games i like tv i dislike loud noises and being praised (don't ask)
I think the idea is to post something you dislike, and something you like about the thing you dislike.

I don't like Barbie dolls, but some of the direct-to-DVD movies are watchable.

I don't like regular Bratz, but I do like the Babyz and Ponyz of the franchise.

I don't like ballet, but I can admit that the tutus are cute.

I don't like certain youtubers because of their voice, video content, and just plain unfunny videos made to trick people into watching them, but some of their content is watchable.

And lastly, I don't like that a lot of the non-video game stuff I like (Besides Disney and a few others), are simply not cared about by other users. But I like to hope that one day, it'll change for the better.

some music from mario kart wii is good

I don't like games based on war-like conditions, but the graphics and music in them are good.

I sincerely dislike much of the content on the Internet. (I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.) But, I do like sites like these, so there's that.

I like PMSS, but the Fire Piranha Plants and Spear Guys are too accurate in the overworld.

I used to watch Steven Universe but don't really like the show anymore for several reasons. However, Garnet (when used well) and Peridot were the highlights of the show and I still like them as characters.

I don't like zelda games but i like the music.
And the same with bayonetta games.

I really dislike Mario Party: Island Tour. It's my least favorite Mario Party game and one of my least favorite Mario games ever. But it does have really good minigames, probably some of the best in the series (too bad they were wasted on this godawful game). I also like the game's soundtrack.

Back