Why Waluigi isn't in Smash

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Waluigi Hand (TGK).jpg

Credit goes to @The Green Knight for this amazing drawing!
It makes you wonder...

I mean not to be really aggressive or anything but why do people still ask for Waluigi in smash? the chances are the lowest and Sakurai always says no to it, he's already an assist trophy and there is no reason for him to enter a big part of a video-game other than in the mario series. I'm kind of against it, This thread should have been a poll to vote if u want waluigi in smash or not

Yeah i don't care for him being in Smash, just seems excessive. Unless he were a simple Luigi clone I guess?

Personally I'd prefer Toad or Captain Toad for a Mario rep (seriously, why isn't he in Smash yet?) but Waluigi would be hilarious and undoubtedly a blast to play as.

And hey, at least he's more reasonable a request than Geno...

This thread is here simply to showcase a drawing The Green Knight did. And to talk about Waluigi, I guess

I'd love Waluigi in Smash, but at this point out of my top 4 I think Geno has the highest odds at the moment. My 4 are Waluigi, Geno, Paper Mario and Fawful btw.

I mean steve has been added to smash, what else could you ask for?
also there's really no chance, he's already an assist trophy, I can't imagine two waluigis acting differently in the same match, that would be the weirdest
I mean honestly, stop babbling for waluigi and start looking up to other characters

Last edited:
Simple question: Why isn't Waluigi in Smash Ultimate?
Simple answer: Because he'll be in Infinite.

Back