Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

Editing my latest video, and holy COW did the audio catch me off guard. (Wait and see what I mean!)

I really like this one! It really makes Toastarena Ruins feel like a dangerous place that shouldn't be reckoned with. Just be careful of how many series you start cause it can be hard to keep track of of them if you have a lot.

Keep your eyes peeled for a surprise special Christmas video from me!

I WILL, I WANT TO SEE IT!

Merry Christmas!

My King Dedede cover hit 200 views! (Hey, it's a big number for me!)

I'm working on my first Critics Corner video right now! If I'm lucky, it'll be done this week, possibly today, even!

Wow! I know you premoted your channel on here but for someone who just started out a few months ago that incredible!
Thanks.

I would like to apologize.

I'm sorry I haven't put up anything new since Christmas. I was on vacation, and then school started, so now my schedule is packed and I haven't had time for much else.

I am working on three videos currently. A review of Kirby Fighters 2 (Closest to completion), a video for something called the WHAT IF... series, (No hints! Also likely to be my first video with my brand new recording microphone. YEAH!) and a third video I won't mention, due to it being very new, having just come out of draft form. (Also, I don't want to spoil this one either!)

I'll try to get these out as soon as possible, while (hopefully) keeping good quality. Thanks for understanding!
-Mags

You're welcome i understand.

I got to thinking, and I think I may want to change my avatar for my YT channel.
So, what do you guys think?
I could keep the current one, or change it to one of these.
Mags profile pic.jpg
Elijah.JPG

Me and my pencil.png
I could also just do new art altogether. What do YOU think?

OK, I'm gonna try and record a gaming challenge today for my YT channel. Which would you guys prefer:
Punch Out!! for the Wii, or World of Light (SSBU)?
First to get three replies or to have the most before noon wins.
(And no, this won't be the Switch Handed Challenge. It's something else I cooked up.)

World of light!

Frankly, I'm kind of leaning towards Punch Out!! before I leave the current phase I'm in, but I want to do whatever you guys think I should do.

Just BTW, at the advice of a friend, I recorded the Punch Out!! challenge because the SSBU one will be its own series and we figured I should get this one out of the way before the other. I'm almost done editing it, so keep your eyes peeled for it!

Back