Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

I'm going to record the gaming challenge tonight! I may be able to get it out by tomorrow!

I finished recording! It came out way better and way shorter than I expected, so I'm just going to slap the video and audio together, add something to the end, trim the edges off, and then upload it, probably within a few hours!
EDIT: OK, it's actually going to take a while for it to upload, so don't expect it until tomorrow... sorry.

Last edited:
I like how u didn't take account of how much a video needs time to upload on youtube

My very first piano video! Hope you guys enjoy!

I like you @Magolor04726 you're a cute boy.
And a good piano player too.

Wow, you're pretty good!
I'll have someone adjust the poll later so I can ask you guys what song you think I should play later. That won't be for a while though. I still have.... three? videos to upload before I add more to the other areas.

What's next? Critics Corner or Kitchen Catastrophes? Hmm? What do YOU think?

Kitchen catastrophes.

Are those songs or something else?
Something else. I'm going to get one video for each portion of the channel up, and then go back and add more to the current ones.

Ooh, wait, one more I forgot about...

So, Kitchen Catastrophes, Critics Corner, or a special video that will probably be unique to my channel?

So, after much deliberation, I think I'll wait until next year to kick off those three parts of the channel. You know, come up with better delivery ideas and such.

So, after much deliberation, I think I'll wait until next year to kick off those three parts of the channel. You know, come up with better delivery ideas and such.
Of course, that isn't to say I won't upload more videos this year! (I'm working on a new game song with lyrics right now, actually!)

Between now and Christmas, only expect the one game song with lyrics video. We're going on a trip for Christmas, and I probably won't have access to any of my recording equipment. Sorry!

Back