Best mario kart course in mario kart 7

Which one?neo bowser city,dk jungle or in general most air courses are like that?

all of them

I see well you do have a point but it was nice to add a new feature and more unpopular characters like wiggler,queen bee lady,etc.

I thought they did that in tour but I do want mario kart 9 to have more crossovers from other series and other forgotten characters like diddy again some more enemies but they should do it more often.At least he is in mario party and other spin offs and hopefully more cars and gliders return that were originally from mk7 and are not left out:royal ribbon the swoop glider and the barrel train.

Last edited:
Haha I never thought you were a sonic player,oh I feel quite sorry for you oh man.:cheep: dont ask me why there is a cheep cheep but,it is quite sad.I know i used to play sonic but im was always was a mario person.
If it makes you feel better my sister went straight for General Winter and then I waited until she unlocked AGES and I just wish Mario was a guest star rather than Miis.

If it makes you feel better my sister went straight for General Winter and then I waited until she unlocked AGES and I just wish Mario was a guest star rather than Miis.
Are you a mario main or a metal mario main because of your profile pic but i wish the mach bike and more custom colours appear in cars and bikes the sport bike has three colours three and Rosalina has an orange one but i like to think most people like rainbow road snes that is why they put it whenever they have a chance.I really like coco mall with all the little brands and miis in the cars.(sorry it is not very on topic).

I'm a dual main of the two. I tend to main Mario wherever he's playable. I was looking forward to using Metal Mario in Mario Kart7, and I wasn't disappointed.

I do wish for a paint job option rather than having it be tied to what character you use. I enjoyed Mario in the birthday girl, but just think about Mario in a pink heart-patterned Wild Wing or something, that'll be swell.

Well I prefer bikes like the mach and sports one,but what is the birthdaygirl, is it the royal ribbbon,im not sure because i have the uk version and didnt unlock everything

You know...the glider part in waluigi pinball was quite pointless.The tunnel already has a booster even in the ds.

They add gliders in all cannon portions since 7, and it's a bit annoying since you're vulnerable to lightning strikes which can screw you over.

I agree,they shouldn't but they do put gliders in cannons.At least it is easier to have a smoother landing unlike in mkwii in dk snow board cross after that cannon

Well I prefer bikes like the mach and sports one,but what is the birthdaygirl, is it the royal ribbbon,im not sure because i have the uk version and didnt unlock everything
Yeah, it's the same vehicle. The shoe-shaped one with the ribbon on it. I like the North American name a lot.

Neo Bowser City is very fun in 200cc.

NBC is OK, reminds me of Luigi's Circuit in MKSC.

Nbc is ok but the glider part could've been a booster and the koopa glider lifter thingy can be accesed aby a tiny ramp

Thx for the tip and I didnt know that

Has anyone ever seen a time trial staff ghost and and that didnt match the theme?

Why does Mario Kart DS Sky Garden's staff ghost use Daisy rather than Toad or Luigi?

Why does Mario Kart DS Sky Garden's staff ghost use Daisy rather than Toad or Luigi?

Hm, I'd say Daisy fits better since she's commonly portrayed as a "flower" person, and that ties with the course's plant theme somewhat.

But why is Dry Bones the staff ghost of Donut Plains in DS?? He's... well, too dry for it.

But Sky Garden's portrait has Toad diving through the clouds, and it has the Luigi blimp on there. So it should be either of them.

Dry Bones... maybe it's a nod to Koopa Troopa from the SNES game, but again, they could've used it for Koopa Beach SNES.

I remember something where they shoulda used daisy or metal mario instead of .....I cant remember

Back