Mario-Themed Conspiracies

Bob Craples

2 Cool 4 School
The thread for stuff like the L is real, the Wario apparition, and just Mario conspiracy theories in general. You can also post stuff you found in a game and tell us your theory about it. I thought this would be a fun thing to do since it's Fall and everything.

Tari

Cyborg Gamer Girl
"Every copy of Mario 64 is Personalized".

When you were a kid, and you played Mario 64 at a friend's house, did something ever feel... off? That's because the game was tailored to your friend and not to you. Blah Blah Evil Game Blah Blah Wario show you fun Blah Blah.

Bob Craples

2 Cool 4 School
I've heard rumors of Wario in SMG if you collect every coin. I know it's not true but I like the idea. Should be used in SMG3.

Toadgamer

Marioboards' biggest (maybe only) bup connoisseur
there's the mario galaxy ds trailer that everyone thought was real, but it turned out it to be a hoax. this is the "trailer"
i didnt use the internet when this was around, so the first time i heard about it was in a video talking about it and how some guy made it for some school project (at least from what ive heard)

Festive Mander

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
there's the mario galaxy ds trailer that everyone thought was real, but it turned out it to be a hoax. this is the "trailer"
i didnt use the internet when this was around, so the first time i heard about it was in a video talking about it and how some guy made it for some school project (at least from what ive heard)
ahh I remember little me seeing this video and refusing to believe it could be fake, purely because of how happy seeing the footage made me.

...Did we ever know why it said "Christmas Math?" At the time i figured it was a company that helped make it (when i thought it was a real game).