Mario-Themed Conspiracies

exactly and I see skeletons on the sides it might be me though

Sorry for double posting but what if 1-ups are not extra lives but instead something like a pokeball containing a Mario clone and that is why Mario says Its a me,Mario as in there is multiple Marios, and every Mario-power up is a character in Mario kart becuase it is a clone of Mario
Please turn this into a comic even though I got part of the idea from a comic

Last edited:
I know that I posted this in another thread but there is a Mario Apparition
DO NOT TRUST NINTENDO. THE MARIO APPARITION IS REAL. EVERY COPY OF WARIO 64  IS PERSONALIZED. DO NOT RESEARCH.: SuperMario64

Anywho does anyone know where drip-drip cave is supposed to be?

Last edited:
Wario is the real Mario. Mario pretends not to be greedy, but he collects as much coins as Wario. Wario at least admits his love of gold coins, making him the real hero.

Mr L is really luigi.

"Every copy of Mario 64 is Personalized".

When you were a kid, and you played Mario 64 at a friend's house, did something ever feel... off? That's because the game was tailored to your friend and not to you. Blah Blah Evil Game Blah Blah Wario show you fun Blah Blah.

this was a great experience when it was around and sm64 classified pushed it to maximum greatness

Mr L is really luigi.

I don't buy it

there's the mario galaxy ds trailer that everyone thought was real, but it turned out it to be a hoax. this is the "trailer"
i didnt use the internet when this was around, so the first time i heard about it was in a video talking about it and how some guy made it for some school project (at least from what ive heard)
Funny enough I recently dug up the e-mail correspondence with Nintendo from 2008 where my mom sent them a message asking about Galaxy DS on my behalf because I was so convinced it was real. Remember back in the day when you could e-mail them and get a human response?
1687014206926.png

1687014230001.png

Nintendo may have had plans for a Koopalings and/or Bowser game at one point but rejected it in favor of something else (Maybe NSMBW or NSMBU, I don't know for sure when it was considered and/or rejected if at all)

Probably someone just made a hoax to make everyone think it was real and then make everyone think it was actually fake when it was actually actually real, and then Nintendo got depressed and gave up on the game for the sake of their dignity when releasing it would make everyone confused

Back