Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit

I'm just looking forward to the "frank" YouTube videos that show stark contrast to the advert we get, where people aren't really having much fun and the thing doesn't work most of the time.

It plays on a flat track like SMK/MKSC, Looks like MK8 and costs as much as all Mario kart games on a console combined

I'm definitely getting this, probably won't play it often but it'll be fun to show off to visitors.

100 dollars per racer. I know Nintendo is pricey but they arn't that insane
This is the year 2020, Nintendo discovered that Mario Kart Tour's pricing model is now one of the staples of the series. And since this is on Switch rather than mobile, the drivers cost $100 instead of $40. Can't wait for the $50 Gold Glider physical DLC.

Hahahaha.....no.

The question is will there be more entries in the "Mario Kart Live" series? Cause this is "Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit." Not "Mario Kart: Live Home Circuit."

Or Mario Kart Live: Mall Circuit, where people can make a course in a mall, and it could be brought by shopping mall owners, who make a course in a part of the mall.

Okay, looks pretty cool. I'd love to get it, but I can't afford it right now and since I'm a kid I can't really do anything about that.

Back