Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
I'm just looking forward to the "frank" YouTube videos that show stark contrast to the advert we get, where people aren't really having much fun and the thing doesn't work most of the time.

Fury Bowser

A Godzilla Bowser!?
that sucks. You know, the whole idea is cool and all, but I don't see myself playing for more than five minutes.

Trab Pu Kcip

Melon and Gravy go together.
It plays on a flat track like SMK/MKSC, Looks like MK8 and costs as much as all Mario kart games on a console combined

Buffalo Bell

Avi by AidanK
That studio that's working on this? While it's made from former Activision devs, this is actually their first project

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Administrator
100 dollars per racer. I know Nintendo is pricey but they arn’t that insane
This is the year 2020, Nintendo discovered that Mario Kart Tour’s pricing model is now one of the staples of the series. And since this is on Switch rather than mobile, the drivers cost $100 instead of $40. Can’t wait for the $50 Gold Glider physical DLC.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Poll Committee
I suppose that's one thing that's cheaper more expensive than Diddy Kong.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Hahahaha.....no.

Fury Bowser

A Godzilla Bowser!?
The question is will there be more entries in the "Mario Kart Live" series? Cause this is "Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit." Not "Mario Kart: Live Home Circuit."

Trab Pu Kcip

Melon and Gravy go together.
Or Mario Kart Live: Mall Circuit, where people can make a course in a mall, and it could be brought by shopping mall owners, who make a course in a part of the mall.

Buffalo Bell

Avi by AidanK
Website is up
This looks pretty fun, but my apartment is a small mess and I kinda don't, like, have 100 dollars that I can use for anything besides helping dad pay the bills

Fury Bowser

A Godzilla Bowser!?
Okay, looks pretty cool. I'd love to get it, but I can't afford it right now and since I'm a kid I can't really do anything about that.