Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit

PowerKamek

Rest In Peace, Walkazo
Nintendo just announced a new Mario Kart that is like a remote controlled live Mario Kart played from your switch as part of Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary. I am kind of excited for this game! What's your thoughts?

Hint Toad

Wanna buy a hint?
Poll Committee
While it's cool to see a new Mario Kart, it's not the "Mario Kart 9" that I was hoping for. That doesn't mean that it's bad, but I'm assuming it's more of a spinoff than a sequel to 8.

PowerKamek

Rest In Peace, Walkazo
Yeah it's not the next Mario Kart I imagined either. I do think it's cool that you could build your own courses though.

Trab Pu Kcip

Is Dark Allison
It's not Mario Kart 9 by any means, but it's looks cool. Sadly, I don't do digital downloads and so won't be that useful to me. Also, the price tag...

PowerKamek

Rest In Peace, Walkazo
100 dollars for Mario, 100 dollars for Luigi, and to play multiplayer, you need two Switches.
That's a little pricey! Also I only have one switch, so I guess my family will have to take turns unless we buy another switch.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
While it's cool to see a new Mario Kart, it's not the "Mario Kart 9" that I was hoping for. That doesn't mean that it's bad, but I'm assuming it's more of a spinoff than a sequel to 8.
the game feels like a spin-off of 8 even, with similar graphics and the koopalings being on anti-gravity koopa clown cars as well as the recycled ui

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
My bird would be fine with it, though it might end up scaring her.

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Patroller
the game feels like a spin-off of 8 even, with similar graphics and the koopalings being on anti-gravity koopa clown cars as well as the recycled ui
Well, if anything we’ll have a new game in the Mario
Kart 7 series!

I wonder if the developers knew that the 3DS game would have been the skeleton of so many games...

Still, I think the idea is pretty nice and fun (but the prices are absolutely out of control), I’m curious to see what the final game will be like.

Alvis

The Divine Seer
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I will pass on this. Not to mention that my cat will probably start hunting this toy. In any case, it's a neat idea.

Last edited:

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Now small home owners everywhere can have the joy of playing a Mario Kart where every track is smaller than Baby Park.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Can't you also play with it outside at a park, though?