Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

New levels in the main game, new difficult levels in Bowser's Fury if it's supposed to be hard mode, and probably one new character. Daisy, Yoshi, and Pauline are my guesses.

What even the hell?

I might pick this up but I'm honestly a little worried that the expansion will last maybe an hour or two. I saw what looked like two "worlds" in the trailer, and if that's all there is to "Bowser's Fury" then that's a little disappointing.
3D World itself is a good enough game though, and it'd be good to have it handheld.

The Bowser's Fury mode looks really good, and Bowser Jr. looks like a fun character to play as. Since I have the original game though, I'll pass on this one.

For some reason this feels like a completely different game. (And I mean that in a good way.) Looks much better than I expected.

if this is single player only and if mario is the only playable character, sorry, not interested.

That was another thing I noticed. They didn't make it clear if it was only single player but I suspect it probably will be considering that 3D World is basically a multiplayer focused game.

Back